Honored Contributor

Re: HSN November - TS events with IMAN, Giuliana + Murder on the Orient Express Movie Collection

I want these in black suede, but they sold out quickly in my size

Wendy Williams Over The Knee Boot
567-325
Wendy Williams Over The Knee Boot

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN November - TS events with IMAN, Giuliana + Murder on the Orient Express Movie Collection

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I wonder why I didn’t get one when it was TS last summer? Must have been a reason... I vaguely recall it, loved the palm print, but can’t recall why I skipped it. 

@willdob3 - I love that tunic/pants set. And the palm print is my favorite print from her,  but I won't wear the palm print during fall/winter unless I'm on an island, lol

Her leopard print is also a fave. I'm glad she kept the same print design so I can add more pieces like the tank and skirt.  Her leopard leggings are also the same print. I've worn the pieces together but mostly as separates with jeans, tan, brown, black pants/leggings. Great for travel

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  We must be on the same wavelength because I also ordered that Slinky jacket the other night.  I debated for the longest time between the brown or the black, but finally went with the black. 

I can't remember, did you like Iman's leggings this year?

I am not supposed to be buying me clothes but these are really good prices on Iman's items today.  Looking at the ankle jeans and leggings now. 

@Roni18 - GF we have awesome taste Heart I think all of these items including the faux fur jacket are excellent values. I hope those Slinky jackets get to clearance. 

Slinky® Brand Long-Sleeve Faux Fur Mink Jacket

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  We must be on the same wavelength because I also ordered that Slinky jacket the other night.  I debated for the longest time between the brown or the black, but finally went with the black. 

I can't remember, did you like Iman's leggings this year?

I am not supposed to be buying me clothes but these are really good prices on Iman's items today.  Looking at the ankle jeans and leggings now. 

@Roni18 yes, I love her leggings.  Last yr and this yr-got both both versions

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I wonder why I didn’t get one when it was TS last summer? Must have been a reason... I vaguely recall it, loved the palm print, but can’t recall why I skipped it. 

@willdob3 - I love that tunic/pants set. And the palm print is my favorite print from her,  but I won't wear the palm print during fall/winter unless I'm on an island, lol

Her leopard print is also a fave. I'm glad she kept the same print design so I can add more pieces like the tank and skirt.  Her leopard leggings are also the same print. I've worn the pieces together but mostly as separates with jeans, tan, brown, black pants/leggings. Great for travel

@Chi-town girl I'm going to see "Beautiful" today (the Carole King musical). I'm wearing black Iman palazzo pants (from a 2-pack a couple years ago on clearance), the palm print tank, and a black Giuliana boyfriend sweater (which sort of looks like a duster on me). The palm print can be worn in the colder months, too. Smiley Happy

And I love my new sparkly silver necklace with it that I picked up as the TSV about a month ago? 

@Roni18 Thanks for the heads up on the Curtis Stone bakeware. I should open my box and make sure it's the gold I ordered. The first time I tried to order his baking sheets, they arrived bent, and I had to return them. I love his nonstick, even more than my more expensive nonstick (Emeril by All-Clad, Calphalon). Really lasts!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@Chi-town girl I'm going to see "Beautiful" today (the Carole King musical). I'm wearing black Iman palazzo pants (from a 2-pack a couple years ago on clearance), the palm print tank, and a black Giuliana boyfriend sweater (which sort of looks like a duster on me). The palm print can be worn in the colder months, too. Smiley Happy

And I love my new sparkly silver necklace with it that I picked up as the TSV about a month ago? 

@Roni18 Thanks for the heads up on the Curtis Stone bakeware. I should open my box and make sure it's the gold I ordered. The first time I tried to order his baking sheets, they arrived bent, and I had to return them. I love his nonstick, even more than my more expensive nonstick (Emeril by All-Clad, Calphalon). Really lasts!

@pinkmochi - stylin' girl! Yes, that's a nice outfit. Hope you enjoy the show -it has rave reviews! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Giuliana has posted a video of her new items, including the TS puffer jacket. 

I like the gold, but not sure I would wear it often. I think I'm sitting out this TS/visit. 

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/23338546_382547302180413_3218771649809612800_n.mp4

@pinkmochi @willdob3 @Roni18 @Andreatoo @Magny 

Did you girls see the new G video with sneak peek of her show items coming this week?

She has the Thurs TS -the puffer jacket shown in the video

Honored Contributor

Love the style & hardware on these boots

Sporto® Katie Water-Resistant Suede Bootie
573-330
Sporto® Katie Water-Resistant Suede Bootie

Honored Contributor

Clever...

Vinrella Wine Bottle Umbrella
581-655

Honored Contributor

H is doing an hourly Doorbuster today for 'singles day' 

We’ll reveal a new deal 11 minutes after every hour. Don’t miss a single second—or you might miss out

There is a link on the homepage.

I keep checking for those black suede Wendy boots, but it looks like my size is gone    Woman Sad

I think that's all for me today! Enjoy the rest of the shows & have a wonderful weekend Heart