Re: HSN - New for Spring

[ Edited ]

I believe these are a reorder, sold out fast when it first posted

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Iconic Readers
592-504

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Chi-town girlI made the mistake of turning the TV on when Jay King was on.  You know he and Marla are my downfalls!  I haven't been able to figure out what the TS is yet, have you?  I am wondering if it is not something with rhodonite because he keeps talking about how they picked the best quality of it out from some mine.  He has talked about that several times and if you look at the guide for this month there is a necklace on the second page and later on a ring.  But I could be way off.  Ha- I think I am a dectective!

@Roni18 - I just looked at H and JK facebook, not sure of the TS. We are watching Olympics on NBCSN right now, but I will watch sone of Jay later live stream to see his TS

This is what Is on facebook, but he doesn't say if it's the TS.

27629110_977774625713642_5820559782783366091_o.jpg

@Chi-town girlI know better than to watch him.  I ended up ordering the amethyst necklace and bracelet that I posted above.  I already have a long necklace like that but wanted the bracelet and thought I could double them up or something.  Basically, I am just crazy.  Whatever the TS is, here's hoping I don't like it.  I am way over budget as I usually am whenever Marla and Jay are on.  

I guess on the good side Marla has said that all of her March items are already up so maybe I won't go too crazy.  That will give us some time to check out the reviews of some of the new items and decide if they are worth ordering. 

@Roni18 - lol, I was going to post about that amethyst set you posted. I have the long necklace and earrings. Beautiful! I like Jay's long gemstone necklaces.  Working on a collection of different gemstones Heart Good time to grab them at great event pricing! 

If there was a tiger's eye or smoky quartz set, I would cave today. Really love that labradorite necklace from Colleen with the Curations peasant top..trouble ahead perhaps Woman Surprised Woman Tongue Woman LOL

@Chi-town girlYes, a tiger's eye set would be a winner.  The blue agate one looked too white/pale to me but might be better in person.  I need to go back through my HSN order history and print out what stones I have - like what kinds of turquoise/gemstones the necklaces are just for my future reference.  

I somehow forgot about the Olympics this week- guess I have been too busy shopping!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Love these Heart  and would like them with a traditional espadrille wedge 

Patricia Nash Eva Suede Zip-Top Flat Espadrille
595-256
Patricia Nash Eva Suede Zip-Top Flat Espadrille

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Regarding the Jay King jewelry, I just saw the cuff and necklace from the guide and they are called Pink Thulite instead of rhodonite so maybe that is not the TS at all.  I have no idea.  I miss my cheat sheet calendar!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - I tagged the blue lace agate. It looks pretty but I would get more use with tiger's eye or smoky quartz. I like that new Australian wagyl gemstone too.

We love the short track speed skate and that has already started! Plus the skiing Heart lol, we even watched some curling overnight Woman LOL a usa brother sister team from the midwest.  

Bookmark this website. You can check it for all tv broadcasts and you can see what's 'live'  http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - something new to tag! Looks beautiful Heart

Jay King Butterfly Chalcedony Bead 36-1/2" Necklace
586-198
Jay King Butterfly Chalcedony Bead 36-1/2" Necklace

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Love that!  I think I have about 1/2 of his collection tagged as favorites!

Respected Contributor

Rarities Fluorite and Cultured Pearl 3-Strand 17-1/2" Necklace

596-454

I love this one, but at $500 it is out of my price range!

rarities-fluorite-and-cultured-pearl-3-strand-17-12-nec-d-2018020514081497~596454.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 what do you think about this and Marla's seagrass?

The pendant is removable...so pretty...don't look at the price Woman LOL just tag it Heart

Jay King Boulder Chrysoprase Sterling Silver Pendant with Necklace
586-242

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Rarities Fluorite and Cultured Pearl 3-Strand 17-1/2" Necklace

596-454

I love this one, but at $500 it is out of my price range!

rarities-fluorite-and-cultured-pearl-3-strand-17-12-nec-d-2018020514081497~596454.jpg

@Roni18 - beautiful Heart