Honored Contributor

wrote:

I like Iris a lot  but her clothes aren't for me.  I think she looks very nice in them, and I am sure the ladies that buy them, do too

@cherry

Most of her clothes aren’t for me, either, but I am hoping to find a piece or two sometime soon that has my name on it and is at a give-away clearance price! It will have to be a more conservative piece though she’d probably hate my use of that word to describe anything about her! lol

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I need a petite and what some people think of as petite is still too long for me. I need a 25 inch inseam

@cherry

I think some petite pants are longer and all I can think is they assume everyone wears high heels with them. 

My height says I’m petite but my legs are too long for me to be petite. I can sometimes wear short (longer than petites) but usually with pretty flat shoes only. Average lengths are usually a bit too long and I wear them that way with 2 inch heels so it is usually OK or they are many inches too long and it is ridiculous. If I shop in regular stores some brands are so much longer than others in an average length. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

G by Giuliana Wrap Blouse
584-528

@Chi-town girl

What does the back look like on the wraps?

I recently received the booklet in a package of Slinky tops. Everything was nicely labeled with the exception of a white top on the last or second to the last page! LOL I have no idea whose it is!?

@Andreatoo - I don't think the top has been presented. No video. Here is rhe back. It looks like a cute top

@Chi-town girl @AndreaTooDaughter

This looks like a beautiful top but I’m confused by the front - is it partly tucked in? 

@willdob3I think it is just how the top is made - this seems to be a new trend.  The Marlawynne collection had a similar style.marlawynne-matte-jersey-twist-top-d-20180124145955153~584388_alt7.jpg

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Chi-town girl  thank you for posting that pretty rain coat.  I love it. I know it sort of looks like a robe, but I still think it is so pretty

@cherry I love Iris' creative spirit and I have a few items from her collection. Truly enjoy her shows for her stories and conversations with the callers. She styles all of the models. 

I'm in process of buying different colors in her iconic chain necklace. I wear the red and black frequently, separately and together.  Maybe next buy is a chain color that will look good with the new seaglass Marla TS cardi.

Iris needs to offer a rose metal color and bronze. Ultra violet?

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Graduated 38" Necklace
141-044
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Necklace

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Chi-town girlI made the mistake of turning the TV on when Jay King was on.  You know he and Marla are my downfalls!  I haven't been able to figure out what the TS is yet, have you?  I am wondering if it is not something with rhodonite because he keeps talking about how they picked the best quality of it out from some mine.  He has talked about that several times and if you look at the guide for this month there is a necklace on the second page and later on a ring.  But I could be way off.  Ha- I think I am a dectective!

@Roni18 - I just looked at H and JK facebook, not sure of the TS. We are watching Olympics on NBCSN right now, but I will watch sone of Jay later live stream to see his TS

This is what Is on facebook, but he doesn't say if it's the TS.

27629110_977774625713642_5820559782783366091_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Chi-town girl  thank you for posting that pretty rain coat.  I love it. I know it sort of looks like a robe, but I still think it is so pretty

@cherry I love Iris' creative spirit and I have a few items from her collection. Truly enjoy her shows for her stories and conversations with the callers. She styles all of the models. 

I'm in process of buying different colors in her iconic chain necklace. I wear the red and black frequently, separately and together.  Maybe next buy is a chain color that will look good with the new seaglass Marla TS cardi.

141-044
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel "Chained" Resin Link Necklace

I have 2 of these and also think they are really cute.  I have a green color and an olive that looks more beige! 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Sheryl is back - these are cute!

Sheryl Crow Beaded Cargo Pant
592-851
Sheryl Crow Beaded Cargo Pant

@Chi-town girl

In my book “pants” are full length. Is this model way too tall for the pants or are they actually capris or some other shorter pant? These look, too me, more like capris but I see models wearing full length pants that are several inches too short for their long legs way too often. 

@willdob3 - I think the pants are cropped but the model is also very leggy. They look similar in style to Lisa Rinna cropped cargo pants.

That Giuliana wrap top has a 'fake' wrap design for the front. I have something similar from Lisa Rinna - a  longer sheer version that you wear with a tank under it. It's a flattering design

Look for it to be presented on Giuliana's shows on Monday morning.  I'm not sure if I'm buying it, but I am recording the shows so I can see her new items

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Chi-town girlI made the mistake of turning the TV on when Jay King was on.  You know he and Marla are my downfalls!  I haven't been able to figure out what the TS is yet, have you?  I am wondering if it is not something with rhodonite because he keeps talking about how they picked the best quality of it out from some mine.  He has talked about that several times and if you look at the guide for this month there is a necklace on the second page and later on a ring.  But I could be way off.  Ha- I think I am a dectective!

@Roni18 - I just looked at H and JK facebook, not sure of the TS. We are watching Olympics on NBCSN right now, but I will watch sone of Jay later live stream to see his TS

@Chi-town girlI know better than to watch him.  I ended up ordering the amethyst necklace and bracelet that I posted above.  I already have a long necklace like that but wanted the bracelet and thought I could double them up or something.  Basically, I am just crazy.  Whatever the TS is, here's hoping I don't like it.  I am way over budget as I usually am whenever Marla and Jay are on.  

I guess on the good side Marla has said that all of her March items are already up so maybe I won't go too crazy.  That will give us some time to check out the reviews of some of the new items and decide if they are worth ordering. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

141-044

I have 2 of these and also think they are really cute.  I have a green color and an olive that looks more beige! 

@Roni18 - I was looking at the olive chain. Thinking it might look good with Marla's seagrass.  Let me know what you think when you get the cardi.

I'm thinking bronze, taupe , rose gold metal jewelry will look good with seagrass. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Chi-town girlI know better than to watch him.  I ended up ordering the amethyst necklace and bracelet that I posted above.  I already have a long necklace like that but wanted the bracelet and thought I could double them up or something.  Basically, I am just crazy.  Whatever the TS is, here's hoping I don't like it.  I am way over budget as I usually am whenever Marla and Jay are on.  

I guess on the good side Marla has said that all of her March items are already up so maybe I won't go too crazy.  That will give us some time to check out the reviews of some of the new items and decide if they are worth ordering. 

@Roni18 - lol, I was going to post about that amethyst set you posted. I have the long necklace and earrings. Beautiful! I like Jay's long gemstone necklaces.  Working on a collection of different gemstones Heart Good time to grab them at great event pricing! 

If there was a tiger's eye or smoky quartz set, I would cave today. Really love that labradorite necklace from Colleen with the Curations peasant top..trouble ahead perhaps Woman Surprised Woman Tongue Woman LOL