Honored Contributor

DG30874_020818_ZoneFive_FH_Florals.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Updated homepage for Giuliana!

I love the wrap top. Hoping price is reduced for her shows on Monday

DG31068_020818_ComplexGrid_FH_Giuliana_V2.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

@Magny

ITA with you both on the photos. HSN really does a great job of photographing and staging their fashion items on models. Even if I am not interested in an item, the photos are usually so well done that I enjoy looking at them. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  thank you for posting that pretty rain coat.  I love it. I know it sort of looks like a robe, but I still think it is so pretty

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI made the mistake of turning the TV on when Jay King was on.  You know he and Marla are my downfalls!  I haven't been able to figure out what the TS is yet, have you?  I am wondering if it is not something with rhodonite because he keeps talking about how they picked the best quality of it out from some mine.  He has talked about that several times and if you look at the guide for this month there is a necklace on the second page and later on a ring.  But I could be way off.  Ha- I think I am a dectective!

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring

[ Edited ]

Jay King Amethyst Bead Coil Bracelet and 36" Necklace Set

Right now they have on a good bargain 081-886 - which is either a 36 inch amethyst necklace and coiled bracelet or a blue agate set for $89.90.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

G by Giuliana Wrap Blouse
584-528

@Chi-town girl

What does the back look like on the wraps?

I recently received the booklet in a package of Slinky tops. Everything was nicely labeled with the exception of a white top on the last or second to the last page! LOL I have no idea whose it is!?

@Andreatoo - I don't think the top has been presented. No video. Here is rhe back. It looks like a cute top

@Chi-town girl @AndreaTooDaughter

This looks like a beautiful top but I’m confused by the front - is it partly tucked in? 

Honored Contributor

wrote:
Patricia Nash Spring Multi Floral-Print Scarf
592-979
Patricia Nash Spring Multi Floral-Print Scarf

I have one from J Jill, about 2 years old that is same color, same fabric appearance but smaller flowers.  I had to go look because I thought it looked like mine.  I wear it a lot once spring starts breaking.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Sheryl is back - these are cute!

Sheryl Crow Beaded Cargo Pant
592-851
Sheryl Crow Beaded Cargo Pant

@Chi-town girl

In my book “pants” are full length. Is this model way too tall for the pants or are they actually capris or some other shorter pant? These look, too me, more like capris but I see models wearing full length pants that are several inches too short for their long legs way too often. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:
Donald J. Pliner Cava Leather Geo Jungle-Print Slide Sandal
603-605
Donald J. Pliner Cava Leather Geo Jungle-Print Slide Sandal

@Chi-town girl

How cute! I wonder if they are comfortable? I’d wear these running around town or around the house.