Honored Contributor
Patricia Nash Spanish Villa Print Scarf
593-058
Patricia Nash Spanish Villa Print Scarf

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Chi-town girl  You're bad!  I wanted the PN tooled turquoise  mules so badly.  They finally went on sale so I jumped on them.  It as an unfortunate purchase.  They were wide and I couldn't keep them on my feet plus they were long to compensate for the pointed toe.  On my size 11 foot they looked ridiculous,  like elf shoes.  So much for that.

@Kachina624 - oh, no! I have a pair of leather mules from Coach and I find that they slip off so I'm hesitant to buy that style online.  Hopefully you can talk with CS so you don't have to pay shipping/return fees

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlThey still have that January calendar up!  They have done that before and will get around to changing it sometime I suppose!

@Kachina624  I have those shoes.  I got them at Macy's for a good deal.  They fit me fine but I am not that crazy about the overly pointed toe.  I kept them because that is what I do when I find a shoe that does not hurt my sensitive feet!    I just had to send 2 pairs of clearance shoes back to HSN because they wouldn't work for me.  

I would like to try some PN shoes with a more normal toe.  I like those floral mules- the price just won't get low enough.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

i can view the regular calendar march 31st. what is the VIP calendar and how do you find it?

i like the scarves posted......not crazy about the handbags.

the sweater/tunic combo from giuliana looks almost exactly like what serena has done in the past.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Does HSN mail the monthly program guide?

Honored Contributor

wrote:

G by Giuliana Wrap Blouse
584-528

@Chi-town girl

What does the back look like on the wraps?

I recently received the booklet in a package of Slinky tops. Everything was nicely labeled with the exception of a white top on the last or second to the last page! LOL I have no idea whose it is!?

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@butterfly123

i do receive a monthly program guide when i place an order. it comes inside the box.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

wrote:

@Roni18 - are you able to view the Feb VIP calendar?  I can only view January, lol, it's Feb 5th!

I see some new Giuliana items, but at this point I don't see any Feb shows. She has a couple shows scheduled for Thur March 8. Looks like sneak peeks of new jeans in some of the photos

G by Giuliana Layered Textured Knit Top with Tank
590-346

I don't have these, but I ordered her other knit top with tank set during the Janurary Clearance event. These type of thin fabric unfortunately cling to my lumps and bumps.  I had to return them. But I think they look very cute and youthful if you are skinny or very fit.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@butterfly123 - they will sometimes include the program booklet with an order. But if you call HSN CS and ask,  they will mail it to you in an envelope, no charge.

February guide is available now. March will be available around Feb 15. They don't have a subscription mailing, so you have to call them monthly if you want it mailed to you

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

584-528

@Chi-town girl

What does the back look like on the wraps?

I recently received the booklet in a package of Slinky tops. Everything was nicely labeled with the exception of a white top on the last or second to the last page! LOL I have no idea whose it is!?

@Andreatoo - I don't think the top has been presented. No video. Here is rhe back. It looks like a cute top