Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring & Summer

Ladies, just fyi, Colleen posted a photo yesterday on FB with her adorable granddaughter.  She was wearing one of the Isle Be There maxi dresses and responded to someone that it would be aired June 20.

I'm guessing as that is a Wednesday, there will be shows featuring her collection exclusively. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlI think you have been doing good lately.  (Unless you are sneaking some shopping in on the side!)  I have been horrible.  Trying to rein myself in!  The only thing saving me is that I have been having to return almost half of it for poor fit.  I've got yet another load of returns for the post office. 

@Roni18 - I have overflowing closets, + armoire and dressers are full!  The big review/purge I did a couple months ago gave me pause about new purchases. 

With Marla on every month, I 'allow' myself to pick a color and a few things. I'm crazy about the seagrass color, so burgundy is on pause for now. 

I love my wardrobe and I'm trying to stick with the process of removing 1 for 1 when adding new purchases. It's not easy! 

Also, Nordstrom Anniversary sale is in July and I usually do alot of damage Woman Tongue Woman LOL that is my favorite annual shopping event and it lasts for weeks Woman Surprised

Nordies doesn't charge sipping either! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Ladies, just fyi, Colleen posted a photo yesterday on FB with her adorable granddaughter.  She was wearing one of the Isle Be There maxi dresses and responded to someone that it would be aired June 20.

I'm guessing as that is a Wednesday, there will be shows featuring her collection exclusively. 

I like Colleen's fashion collections. Good quality, contemporary and pricing is good

34962623_2099507036730930_319316348712779776_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I like Colleen's fashion collections. Good quality, contemporary and pricing is good

34962623_2099507036730930_319316348712779776_o.jpg

OMG!! She is so precious...love Colleen's dress too!!!!!! Thanks for the pix! Will be watching the clearance tomorrow...! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Today I received 2 items from the Curation line.  The TS is cute, the matrerial a bit thinner than I expected, but a keeper.   The pants are a complete miss as they run EXTREMELY full and the length (advertised at 29.5") is a bit under 35"

Curations Bohemian Romance Embroidered Lace Blouse - Bold Colors

Respected Contributor

Wow- that is a big misrepresentation on the length. The top is cute!
Respected Contributor

I just placed a big order today. I got two slinky jackets, one Antthony moto pant, one Antthony top, 2 pack Anttony tops and scarf, and a pair of Bearpaw boots for under $80.  And the shipping was free today!  I really didn't need any more clothes. But I couldn't pass up these great deals!

Here are some of the items I ordered:

antthony-military-classic-moto-pant-d-20170726140541163~558864_010.jpg

bearpaw-maggie-suede-sheepskin-boot-with-neverwet-d-20171206092241457~571230_550.jpg

antthony-knit-to-my-heart-2-pack-tops-with-scarf-d-20180116141101277~590567_VNF.jpg

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 - good for you! There were def some crazy good buys, but they went fast. I noticed many of the show items were higher priced and very few from my wish list, so I'm glad for my alerts.

I bought 3 Marla items including this knit jacket in the string color with black color block - so like St John & Chanel. All 3 items that I snagged were $9.95 each and worthy of major swoon Heart

Please post reviews, I look forward to all of us receiving our goodies!

MarlaWynne 3/4-Sleeve Ottoman Knit Jacket

marlawynne-34-sleeve-ottoman-knit-jacket-d-2018010416373128-580203_alt3.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 - good for you! There were def some crazy good buys, but they went fast. I noticed many of the show items were higher priced and very few from my wish list, so I'm glad for my alerts.

I bought 3 Marla items including this knit jacket in the string color with black color block - so like St John & Chanel. All 3 items that I snagged were $9.95 each and worthy of major swoon Heart

Please post reviews, I look forward to all of us receiving our goodies!

MarlaWynne 3/4-Sleeve Ottoman Knit Jacket

marlawynne-34-sleeve-ottoman-knit-jacket-d-2018010416373128-580203_alt3.jpg

@Chi-town girl I am glad you got that jacket. I just checked. It is sold out already. What a great price!! All my orders (except for the boots) were $9.95 each, too.  I just couldn't resist.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1, I loved that Curations TS top, I just didn't know what I'd do about a bra. 

I'm hoping you are going to send the pants back and make sure they refund you original s/h since they were so grossly misrepresented.  How could they be so off?  LOL