Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring & Summer

@momoftwo2007 -  good news on your clearance items!!! Such great values indeed Woman Very Happy I should have my orders in a couple of days. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 -  good news on your clearance items!!! Such great values indeed Woman Very Happy I should have my orders in a couple of days. 

My MW items are coming tomorrow...SO happy...!!!!! Hoping for more markdowns!!!

I got my Guiliana embroidered jacket in the burgundy last week...it fits great...very happy!

xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

My MW items are coming tomorrow...SO happy...!!!!! Hoping for more markdowns!!!

I got my Guiliana embroidered jacket in the burgundy last week...it fits great...very happy!

xxx

If you missed something, watch for returns in next couple of weeks Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Just got all of my goodies from the clearance sale.   Everything fit except for the Marla Wynne shadow stripe pullover which was too big.   I think it will cost me almost as much to return it as to keep it since it was so cheap so I may just give it away.   Sorry that I somehow posted a blank message.  I am on my iPad with a poor connection now.   I will post about what I loved when I get back to my computer.   @Chi-town girl I agree we will have to watch out for returns.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Just got all of my goodies from the clearance sale.   Everything fit except for the Marla Wynne shadow stripe pullover which was too big.   I think it will cost me almost as much to return it as to keep it since it was so cheap so I may just give it away.   Sorry that I somehow posted a blank message.  I am on my iPad with a poor connection now.   I will post about what I loved when I get back to my computer.   @Chi-town girl I agree we will have to watch out for returns.  

@Roni18 very good Woman Very Happy can you wear the MW shadow stripe top belted?  An obi belt is a great accessory! 

I agree about the cost of returning a $10 item. 

Excited to get my orders!!! 

I wanna know Marla's July TS item Woman Tongue no hints on Marla's facebook. Don't think it will be a dress bc she recently had the maxi dress TS. I think it will be pants, but I still hope for a butterfly top TS. A lower priced TS would sell well imo Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom - I can't find your post, but you asked about Yummie. 

It's on the H calendar as a TS for July 5th. I love their smoothing slimming tanks, prefer them over spanx and they are less $. Also great leggings. Bummed that Heather Thomson won't be the vendor rep -she's now on Evine. 

Respected Contributor

@chi- I don't think the shadow stripe shirt is long enough on me to belt. It is too big in the shoulders and sort of rides up. I love the ottoman knit sweater and jacket- wish I had ordered more colors!
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:
@chi- I don't think the shadow stripe shirt is long enough on me to belt. It is too big in the shoulders and sort of rides up. I love the ottoman knit sweater and jacket- wish I had ordered more colors!

Oh, understand about the shadow top sizing. Dang!

That ottoman jacket ala Chanel & St John...quite a steal for $10. I would love every color Heart

Honored Contributor

I especially love those ottoman/Chanel jackets worn with jeans. Sometimes just with a basic white or black tee with piles of pearl necklaces Heart I have 2 pink/black St John jackets that I adore in this style. Classics.  Last forever!