Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring & Summer

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@lulu1, I loved that Curations TS top, I just didn't know what I'd do about a bra. 

I'm hoping you are going to send the pants back and make sure they refund you original s/h since they were so grossly misrepresented.  How could they be so off?  LOL

@Lipstickdiva

How are you?  I plan to wear the top on my shoulders with a strapless bra. I have one that actually stays in place and is fairly comfortable.

As for the pants, there is a review from someone who is 6' and they are too long for her.  This is a case where the print description is wrong.  Seriously I can pull them over my boobs and they are still too long. They look like a maternity jumpsuit I had in the 1970s!

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@lulu1, I loved that Curations TS top, I just didn't know what I'd do about a bra. 

I'm hoping you are going to send the pants back and make sure they refund you original s/h since they were so grossly misrepresented.  How could they be so off?  LOL

@Lipstickdiva

How are you?  I plan to wear the top on my shoulders with a strapless bra. I have one that actually stays in place and is fairly comfortable.

As for the pants, there is a review from someone who is 6' and they are too long for her.  This is a case where the print description is wrong.  Seriously I can pull them over my boobs and they are still too long. They look like a maternity jumpsuit suit I had in the 1970s!

@lulu1, I'm doing well.  Hope you are enjoying nice weather.  Ours has been pretty gloomy for days now.  Smiley Sad

I have to hunt for a good strapless bra.  I had one that was a convertible strap bra but it was so old, it just gave out.  Now the search begins for one I don't spend all day yanking up.  LOL    

Honored Contributor

I received this today.  It is so pretty and unique.  

Curations Embroidered Cropped Jacket

Respected Contributor

Cute Pecks who is it from?
Respected Contributor

I meant Pecky!
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:
I meant Pecky!

@Roni18  It's Curations.  They had a special one day price of $59.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:
I meant Pecky!

@Roni18  It's Curations.  They had a special one day price of $59.  

@Pecky - TY for the review. A boutique like jacket & great price!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky & anyone interested in the Hillary Scott fashions - next week Thur June 14:  Hillary Scott Fashions 1st Anniversary

4 full hour shows: 9a, 10a, 2p, 5p ET

Looks like a nice new collection!

LaBellum by Hillary Scott Lace Maxi Dress
600-723
LaBellum by Hillary Scott Lace Maxi Dress

@Pecky - have you shopped today? I watched a portion of the shows via live stream. I really like some of the fashions, but the pricing is high and no break on shipping. Will wait to see what gets to ckearance. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I  watched her show this morning.  I loved the lace duster and the other decorated duster she had- so pretty I did not order since I've ordered too much lately!  I liked some of the other items she had too.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl I  watched her show this morning.  I loved the lace duster and the other decorated duster she had- so pretty I did not order since I've ordered too much lately!  I liked some of the other items she had too.  

@Roni18 - yes, I think a beautiful collection. But some items are dry clean only. Some would be very appropriate for a dressy event or the holidays. I tagged a bunch of them for shopping another time.

No fashion shopping for me today. H must be busy in the warehouse, my clearance orders are still in 'packaging' status.