Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring & Summer

On Evine, Sharif has a new collection. Love these Americana bags

Sharif "Love America" Leather Patchwork Studded Zip Top Clutch - 737-554 $48

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky & anyone interested in the Hillary Scott fashions - next week Thur June 14:  Hillary Scott Fashions 1st Anniversary

4 full hour shows: 9a, 10a, 2p, 5p ET

Looks like a nice new collection!

LaBellum by Hillary Scott Lace Maxi Dress
600-723

@Pecky - have you shopped today? I watched a portion of the shows via live stream. I really like some of the fashions, but the pricing is high and no break on shipping. Will wait to see what gets to ckearance. 

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky & anyone interested in the Hillary Scott fashions - next week Thur June 14:  Hillary Scott Fashions 1st Anniversary

4 full hour shows: 9a, 10a, 2p, 5p ET

Looks like a nice new collection!

600-723

@Pecky - have you shopped today? I watched a portion of the shows via live stream. I really like some of the fashions, but the pricing is high and no break on shipping. Will wait to see what gets to ckearance. 

@Chi-town girlI watched the 2 & 5 shows.  I didn't order anything all though I liked many things.  I agree with you regarding the pricing & shipping.  I have to slow down alittle I've been ordering alot lately.  The post office & UPS will think I have a problem LOL.

Respected Contributor

Love those Sharif clutches! I really don't need to add another shopping channel to my list though!!
Pecky, I even decided to mail some returns from my mom's house after already making 3 trips back to my post office last week!!!
Really striking out a lot lately. I am batting a zero from any clothes from the Q - nothing fits!
Respected Contributor

I love that black dress above but I didn't think it looked great on the bustier model nor did those chiffon shirts with the bell sleeves. But overall a lovely collection from Hilary. I will keep watching some of them.
Honored Contributor

Just fyi, Colleen's line will be presented June 20 from 3-5 p.m. and 9-11 p.m.  Times are e.s.t.

Usually Colleen posts photos of herself modeling her new items so those will probably hit her FB page soon.

Respected Contributor

I received this necklace that I had ordered.  It is a good price for a Heidi Daus item and is very pretty and sparkly.  You can wear it in multiple ways.  They still have it in black and a blush color if anyone is interested and the other colors on waitlist.  $39.95heidi-daus-live-stream-beaded-63-lariat-necklace-d-20171201083738377~586291_7R6.jpg

Heidi Daus "Live Stream" Beaded 63" Lariat Necklace

586-291
Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:
I love that black dress above but I didn't think it looked great on the bustier model nor did those chiffon shirts with the bell sleeves. But overall a lovely collection from Hilary. I will keep watching some of them.

This is one of the tops that I didn't think was flattering on the larger busted model, and don't think would work for me.  I really do like this style of a top but the lines on the front of this are up too high and then the front was obviously much shorter than the back.  The line of the seams was right on her bust and looked strange.  

labellum-by-hillary-scott-printed-chiffon-blouse-d-2018060410373581~600687_3U7.jpg

Respected Contributor

I liked this one from LaBellum:

labellum-by-hillary-scott-embellished-duster-d-20180604103722103~600702_102.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - I agree with your Labelllum comments and picks. I really like the bomber jacket, but I think it's gone. I tagged a nunber of items and hope to pick up something later. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I just placed a big order today. I got two slinky jackets, one Antthony moto pant, one Antthony top, 2 pack Anttony tops and scarf, and a pair of Bearpaw boots for under $80.  And the shipping was free today!  I really didn't need any more clothes. But I couldn't pass up these great deals!

Here are some of the items I ordered:

antthony-military-classic-moto-pant-d-20170726140541163~558864_010.jpg

bearpaw-maggie-suede-sheepskin-boot-with-neverwet-d-20171206092241457~571230_550.jpg

antthony-knit-to-my-heart-2-pack-tops-with-scarf-d-20180116141101277~590567_VNF.jpg

I just recieved my order.  The Bear Paw boots are wonderful.  The Antthony pack of two tops "knit to my heart" are great (I sized down according to the reviews, and they fit nicely).  The Anttony Moto pants look funny on me (the waist is too tight), so I am returning those. I am also returing the Antton "Modern Eureka" Long Sleeve top. It is very nice, but the taupe color does not look good on me.  I should have gotten the black instead. The Slinky 3/4 printed jackets and 3/4 sleeve drape textured knit duster are nice, too. (I also sized down according to the reviews). Overall, it was a great clearance haul.