Respected Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring & Summer

IMAN Platinum Luxe Touch of Cashmere Cape and Faux Fur Collar

575-545  $14.95

iman-platinum-touch-of-cashmere-cape-and-faux-fur-colla-d-2017102713252346~575545.jpg

Thinking winter - this is a good price.  

I'm just browsing through clearance today.  

Respected Contributor

slinky-brand-textured-knit-tank-maxi-dress-d-2018060811115552~621056_8EK.jpg

Slinky® Brand Textured Knit Tank Maxi Dress

621-056

I ordered this dress yesterday.  I have it in the shorter dress with the textured knit and it fits well so I decided to give this one a chance.  
It is only $29.90 but I think that price ends today.
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

slinky-brand-textured-knit-tank-maxi-dress-d-2018060811115552~621056_8EK.jpg

Slinky® Brand Textured Knit Tank Maxi Dress

621-056

I ordered this dress yesterday.  I have it in the shorter dress with the textured knit and it fits well so I decided to give this one a chance.  
It is only $29.90 but I think that price ends today.

@Roni18 - oooo, I like this dress! Good pricing and versatile.  Nice color options too! TY for posting

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

IMAN Platinum Luxe Touch of Cashmere Cape and Faux Fur Collar

575-545  $14.95

iman-platinum-touch-of-cashmere-cape-and-faux-fur-colla-d-2017102713252346~575545.jpg

Thinking winter - this is a good price.  

I'm just browsing through clearance today.  

Wondering if they will still add more items/lower prices for the Tuesday shows?

At least there is free shipping once you hit $75 purchases in one day (can be multiple orders) and it's across all categories!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Currently1,174 fashion clearance items...no new alerts for me today. How much of this is old stuff???

I'm going to wait to see what happens tmrw night when the Fashion Clearance event officially begins. So far, nothing is compelling me to shop. 

Honored Contributor

I see some new items from Tash + Sophie on HSN,  a brand that is sold at Nordstrom

Tash + Sophie Piped Bell Sleeve Dress
611-915
Tash + Sophie Piped Bell Sleeve Dress

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Currently1,174 fashion clearance items...no new alerts for me today. How much of this is old stuff???

I'm going to wait to see what happens tmrw night when the Fashion Clearance event officially begins. So far, nothing is compelling me to shop. 

@Chi-town girlYeah, I did not spot a lot of good clearance prices when I was searching around yesterday.  Hope they will add some reductions. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlYeah, I did not spot a lot of good clearance prices when I was searching around yesterday.  Hope they will add some reductions. 

@Roni18 - in the past, they held back the good stuff until the event.

My priority/interest is my wish list...And my wish list is pretty big Woman LOL 

No impulse shopping for me even if it does have a low price point! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI think you have been doing good lately.  (Unless you are sneaking some shopping in on the side!)  I have been horrible.  Trying to rein myself in!  The only thing saving me is that I have been having to return almost half of it for poor fit.  I've got yet another load of returns for the post office. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlI think you have been doing good lately.  (Unless you are sneaking some shopping in on the side!)  I have been horrible.  Trying to rein myself in!  The only thing saving me is that I have been having to return almost half of it for poor fit.  I've got yet another load of returns for the post office. 

@Roni18 - I have overflowing closets, + armoire and dressers are full!  The big review/purge I did a couple months ago gave me pause about new purchases. 

With Marla on every month, I 'allow' myself to pick a color and a few things. I'm crazy about the seagrass color, so burgundy is on pause for now. 

I love my wardrobe and I'm trying to stick with the process of removing 1 for 1 when adding new purchases. It's not easy! 

Also, Nordstrom Anniversary sale is in July and I usually do alot of damage Woman Tongue Woman LOL that is my favorite annual shopping event and it lasts for weeks Woman Surprised