Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

warrior-by-danica-patrick-lace-detail-legging-d-2017101709231053~562605_VV5.jpg

Warrior by Danica Patrick Leggings $9.95

I have a pair of these in velvet, but I just ordered another pair in lace.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I checked my order history and this one is from November 2017.  It was a TS.  However, the price I paid was $49.95 so not much of a reduction afterall.  I got it in this print which I really like, but the jacket comes to points in the front and it is really long on me.  iman-global-chic-luxe-4-piece-perfect-party-ensemble-d-20171110131433807~579000_066.jpg

Oh, it's not that old, but if they were serious, the price would be lower. 

I'm sure they will selll somethings well today but I still think they are testing response for moderate price decreases,  I'm glad there is nothing truly tempting me. Now I'm even more curious to see what happens on June 12 clearance event. We haven't seen deep reductions for Marla's items in a long while 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 I saw the thread about the IMAN TS dress reviews. Interested to see your reviews. I like the palm ruffle pants and the harem pants but my size and color preferences are gone. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girli think I will keep the palm ruffle pants and top even though I am not crazy about the top because the print is so cute.  I ordered them both in some other colors but will probably return those as I can only wear the pants with heels with the waistband turned down!   

I am trying to clean up where my house has gotten in a mess this school year but I'm not making too much progress!  I really don't need to order anything else until I give some things away.  I've started a Goodwill box and I may try to take a few things to a local consignment store and see how that goes.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girli think I will keep the palm ruffle pants and top even though I am not crazy about the top because the print is so cute.  I ordered them both in some other colors but will probably return those as I can only wear the pants with heels with the waistband turned down!   

I am trying to clean up where my house has gotten in a mess this school year but I'm not making too much progress!  I really don't need to order anything else until I give some things away.  I've started a Goodwill box and I may try to take a few things to a local consignment store and see how that goes.  

I did a very thorough review of my wardrobe. I donated alot and organized everything which now makes it easier for me to shop selectively.  And I'm really happy with what I have - my wardrobe is awesome. No compulsive clearance shopping. And if I buy something, at least 1 thing must go. 

I think once you do a thorough review/purge/organize it will help you to enjoy what you have and to reduce shopping for new

Respected Contributor

Well, as predicted I will have a big box of stuff to return from my Iman order.  As for as the long dresses go, I tried a black in size large, that fit except that I thought it emphasized my bustline too much.  Then I tried a XL in the palm print, the bust area looked better, but then it was too big under the arms.  The length did work for me in the petite.  

The harem pants fit in the tummy but were way too big everywhere else.  I got some pink ruffle pants but they were even longer than the palm ones!  The skirt fits okay but is really too long and flowy for what I want! 

The ruffle shirt fits well but is too long really.  I tried the slit sleeve shirt in a size smaller than I did before and it also fits but I still find it is too loose at the waist.  Smiley Happy

What does look good is the kimono I got in the blue/pink color.  It is really cute and fits well.  I also got 2 more of the little cardigans.  

I also got the chambray long dress from Marla.  It fits and the length is fine but I'm not sure it is flattering!  I'm undecided on it.  

I guess this order was a big dud!

Respected Contributor

A couple of more comments:

The Aqua mist color is a teal that leans more towards green.  It looks more blue in the photos.

I am keeping the palm print scarf but I think it would have looked better if it were made out of the same material as the top.  It is pretty thin.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Well, as predicted I will have a big box of stuff to return from my Iman order.  As for as the long dresses go, I tried a black in size large, that fit except that I thought it emphasized my bustline too much.  Then I tried a XL in the palm print, the bust area looked better, but then it was too big under the arms.  The length did work for me in the petite.  

The harem pants fit in the tummy but were way too big everywhere else.  I got some pink ruffle pants but they were even longer than the palm ones!  The skirt fits okay but is really too long and flowy for what I want! 

The ruffle shirt fits well but is too long really.  I tried the slit sleeve shirt in a size smaller than I did before and it also fits but I still find it is too loose at the waist.  Smiley Happy

What does look good is the kimono I got in the blue/pink color.  It is really cute and fits well.  I also got 2 more of the little cardigans.  

I also got the chambray long dress from Marla.  It fits and the length is fine but I'm not sure it is flattering!  I'm undecided on it.  

I guess this order was a big dud!

Dang @Roni18 Woman Frustrated 

As always, appreciate your reviews. Sounds like you have a few keepers that will compliment your beautiful wardrobe. Online fashion shopping is hit and miss per my experience regardless of the vendor...

I decided to cancel my waitlist order for the palm print scarf. 

I'm heading to post office tmrw to return the Iris necklace and the Iman top.

No purchases for me today. They were pushing that Iman 3p set really hard today and I noticed some JK pieces that have been on alot lately per the show items. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI'm going to be on a first name basis with the post office as much as I have been going in there lately!  I have most of the Iman items boxed back up already.

I've got 2 bags packed up to return to the Q as well.  I hate returning so much.  I was really disappointed these items didn't fit better.  Hopefully, they fit others better than me. But maybe by returning these I won't go into debt with my Jay purchases!  I will try the Marla dress on again tomorrow and decide for sure on that one.

I was sorry to hear that blue Iris necklace is not blue, I really wanted that color too!  I'm trying to decide whether or not to return that pink Iman tote.  It is very cute but not sure how much I would actually use it.  

Respected Contributor

Wow- It must be a new record.  I looked over at the HSN site to see what the TS was and it said I had 37 alerts.  I looked through them all and honestly did not see any prices going down.  In fact, a few of the Jay King necklaces  actually increased in price from what they were over the weekend!