Respected Contributor

After much debate, I ordered this top from Marla with my coupon.marlawynne-sleeveless-twist-front-top-d-20180419113353627~594290_248.jpg

Respected Contributor

Did anyone use their coupon?  I think it is good until tomorrow night.  I should have waited until today to use mine because y'all know Jay King got me again!  I wasn't even planning to watch.  I was cleaning up and came to check something in the living room and he was on tv with some beautiful lapis and malachite jewelry this morning.  I definitely cannot watch later when he will be on with Colleen.  She makes me want to buy everything!  I am going to have to ban myself from the computer!

Well, good thing I've got a bunch of stuff I was going to pack up to return.  I have decided I need to stop trying to buy clothing from QVC at all.  I just don't have a good success rate with them.  4 items received this week and 4 items to pack back up!  

Respected Contributor

HSN has free shipping today on most items. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN - New for Spring

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

Did anyone use their coupon?  I think it is good until tomorrow night.  I should have waited until today to use mine because y'all know Jay King got me again!  I wasn't even planning to watch.  I was cleaning up and came to check something in the living room and he was on tv with some beautiful lapis and malachite jewelry this morning.  I definitely cannot watch later when he will be on with Colleen.  She makes me want to buy everything!  I am going to have to ban myself from the computer!

Well, good thing I've got a bunch of stuff I was going to pack up to return.  I have decided I need to stop trying to buy clothing from QVC at all.  I just don't have a good success rate with them.  4 items received this week and 4 items to pack back up!  

@Roni18 - thanks for posting! Picked up a beauty item - 20% off + free shipping Heart whew...missed JK, what did you buy?

I'm going to postpone fashion shopping until the clearance day. My wish list is lined up Woman Wink

Another whew...I missed Lisa Rinna's visit. some cute stuff and no options right now since my size is sold out Woman Wink 

Great WConf game tonight,  Go Warriors Heart Heart  Heart Dub Nation!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlThey seem to be featuring a lot of clearance items this morning.  I don't know whether it is all day or not.  They had a lot of jewelry clearance and then they are doing some clothes now.  

I got these things from Jay:

jay-king-malachite-and-lapis-pendant-with-18-bead-neckl-d-20180509125937077~600341.jpgjay-king-triangular-lapis-and-malachite-sterling-silver-d-2018051014073756~600364.jpgjay-king-multicolor-agate-beaded-sterling-silver-18-14--d-20180508133106463~600088.jpg

The first one was a bit of a splurge but I love the colors. 

Honored Contributor

They have Colleen's jacket on clearance for $39.95.  I'm thinking of getting it for that price.  Does anyone already have it?Colleen Lopez Haute Hustle Embroidered Military Jacket

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

They have Colleen's jacket on clearance for $39.95.  I'm thinking of getting it for that price.  Does anyone already have it?Colleen Lopez Haute Hustle Embroidered Military Jacket

@PeckyI don't have it but it looks like a cute jacket.  I don't think $40 is a bad price for that one.  I think I paid the same for a plain army green one from Target.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@PeckyI don't have it but it looks like a cute jacket.  I don't think $40 is a bad price for that one.  I think I paid the same for a plain army green one from Target.  

@Roni18  I agree it is a great price.  It originally went for $90. I need another jacket like a hole in the head LOL.

Respected Contributor

@PeckyI know the feeling.  I am sititng here looking at the jewelry again!!

Respected Contributor

dg2-by-diane-gilman-bell-sleeve-cold-shoulder-top-d-2018010312341343~589701_2A2.jpg

I didn't pick this up but thought that someone might be interested.  It is from Diane Gilman and is $19.95 today.  Several colors.