Honored Contributor
Steven Natural Comfort "Napa" Leather Sneaker
525-122

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

$60. Also in white and black. The gold and rose gold will sell out. I'm tempted. Anyone else???

lookbook (5).png

lookbook (6).png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Got the gold....was going to buy a COACH gold and also saw a MK gold, I think I like these a lot better, glad I waited.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Got the gold....was going to buy a COACH gold and also saw a MK gold, I think I like these a lot better, glad I waited.

@Just Bling - it's a nice muted gold, love it. But I also love the Rose Gold. Indecisive! Good price + free shipping and they look so comfy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are really cute. I like the rose gold and silver.

Honored Contributor

DG25271_032017_Feature_SO_SteveMaddenTS.jpg

Valued Contributor

I purchased the rose-gold and the silver. Cute style, good price, and free s&h and flex pay. I have to stop listening because the host and callers keep saying "heigth" instead of "height". I wish the control room would correct the host.

Respected Contributor

Very cute shoes.  Ordered the white and the rose gold.  Glad they came in wide sizes.  Thanks for posting your thread.  

Trusted Contributor
I had to order the rose gold. Free shipping, and everyone keeps saying how comfortable they are. I've been thinking about Superga, but these sound more comfortable. The rose gold will be great for wearing with a dress in the summer. The matching laces are awesome!
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the rose gold. I had a $10.00 spendable kash on my account. I am thinking about the silver. I know she said that the white shoe would be a great choice.