Esteemed Contributor

I bought my normal size 8M in white and rose gold. They said that these shoes run true to size. I am hoping this is true otherwise I will send them back.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I tagged this shoe as a favorite.  They showed it in the 1st hour. Using a new stretch fabric - no buckles. It's a slip on espadrille.  Slips on like a sock. Another one that I want, lol. The olive is sold out. If anyone buys it, please post a review. 

Steven by Steve Madden Evers Fabric Wedge Espadrille
524-573

These are adorable.  I ordered the nude & black. I will post when I get them.

Enjoy them. I don't know but the Tan color looks like Ace bandages. If anything they'll be very therapeutic too! Smiley Happy

@Melania wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I tagged this shoe as a favorite.  They showed it in the 1st hour. Using a new stretch fabric - no buckles. It's a slip on espadrille.  Slips on like a sock. Another one that I want, lol. The olive is sold out. If anyone buys it, please post a review. 

524-573
20Steven by Steve Madden Evers Fabric Wedge Espadrille

These are adorable.  I ordered the nude & black. I will post when I get them.

Enjoy them. I don't know but the Tan color looks like Ace bandages. If anything they'll be very therapeutic too! Smiley Happy

I went to the Steve Madden store in the mall to see if they had these and they did have all three colors.  They had 20% off one pair, 30% two pairs & 40% three pairs.  I got the black & olive in these and a different pair.  These are extremely comfortable.  It felt like walking on clouds.  I didn't care for the pink color at all. Needless to say I cancelled my HSN order.

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm tempted but the fact that they are exclusive to HSN is giving me pause. 

I gave that some thought too because 'exclusive here' means lower quality.  However, in this case I am taking a chance because it is their newest line and suppose to be alitle higher quality than his entry level products.  I'd think they would use this opportunity to put out a good product because of it being a 'new line' within their brand.  At least, I hope that's the case!!

Unfortunately you have to watch that with HSN too.  A couple weeks ago on The List, Colleen had some really cute Italian Shoemaker thong sandals and they said they were exclusive.  I happened to be looking on another shoe site for something else and came across those exact same sandals, same label, but the style name was different.  HSN's were a lot more money.  When I checked, the ones on the other shoe site were leather and the HSN ones were manmade.  I've caught this in the past with shoes on HSN as well. 

But these are leather and there doesn't seem to be a difference from similar Steve Madden gym shoes. 

Regular Contributor

So cute! I wear sneakers  on hikes and walking not with regular clothes but these were too cute to resist ~ I think they'll be cute w cropped skinnies! ! Bought rose gold in my regular size 6.5!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Metallic Sneaker TS

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

I bought my normal size 8M in white and rose gold. They said that these shoes run true to size. I am hoping this is true otherwise I will send them back.

Reviews on Ecentrq leather slip on by Steve Madden though HSN may be true to size

Displaying reviews 1-10Back to top
Previous | Next »
3/7/2017

BUY SIZE UP
By aec29
from Dallas, TX, United States
I love these shoes, but for sure order a half, or maybe whole, size up. I'm always a size 10 in Steve Madden slip ons, but a 10 was way too small in these.

REVIEWED AT
Reviewd by logo

Way too small
March 11, 2017
Cs124
I normally wear a 10.5 in shoes so I got the 11 and they were way too small. I'd recommend sizing up a full size on these.
Yes, I recommend this product.
stevemadden.com
Customer review from stevemadden.com
Overall Rating 5 / 5
Cute
March 10, 2017
Emilia36
Not too comfortable to walk around in for a long period of time but i do recommend because they're so cute
Was this helpful?This Review Is Helpful1This Review Is Not Helpful0report
Overall Rating 4 / 5
BUY SIZE UP
March 7, 2017
aec29
from Dallas, TX, United States
I love these shoes, but for sure order a half, or maybe whole, size up. I'm always a size 10 in Steve Madden slip ons, but a 10 was way too small in these.
stevemadden.com
Overall Rating 5 / 5
LOVED THEM
March 6, 2017
Happyshoppersss33
I shop at macys.com: Occasionally
LOVED THEM. tHEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND RUN TRUE TO SIZE. I FEEL VERY HIP WEARING THESE WITH JEANS.
Was this helpful?This Review Is Helpful0This Review Is Not Helpful0report
Overall Rating 2 / 5
Super cute, just to tight!
March 4, 2017
SendmetoHawaii
I shop at macys.com: Frequently
Where did you purchase this item? Online
What's the occasion for this purchase? Everyday wear
Super cute shoes, I was hoping they would be more comfy but they are super tight and stiff.
Overall Rating 5 / 5
best seller!
March 3, 2017
adelahudson
from Warren, NJ, United States
I completely love this shoe so much, it brings me happiness. It's the most stylish and comfortable pair of shoes I've had in a long time. I suggest these shoes 10/10.
stevemadden.com
Overall Rating 5 / 5
LOVE
March 2, 2017
lalo1975
These shoes are so beautiful! You have to break them in but once you do they are SO worth it!! I get compliments every time I wear them! Just make sure you order half a size up!
stevemadden.com
Overall Rating 5 / 5
Love these
March 2, 2017
Grace
I love these shoes so much very comfterble easy to through on with anything price is amazing and great for the summer
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Next
Recently viewed items Edit

Free People Hearts And Colors Printed Top
Free People Hearts And Color...
Orig. $98.00
Now $57.99
EXTRA 30% OFF CODE: VIP
(1)
Vince Camuto Printed High-Low Shirt
Vince Camuto Printed High-Lo...
Reg. $89.00
Sale $65.99
EXTRA 30% OFF CODE: VIP

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@RollTideRoll2008 wrote:
These are cute and a little different. And on a day QVC is showing us another pair of senior citizen shoes.

ITA

I am shocked at the T.S. on QVC.  It is "not special" at all.  It looks so dated.

I love the HSN one.

You say dated, I say an update (perfed leather, which is all over the place) on a classic style. (Admittedly a little pricey.) Not "senior citizen shoes" at all. (sigh)

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

524-573

reallllly cute!

Valued Contributor

Hope someone posts about sizing, comfort etc. when they receive this shoe.  I am still considering ordering it, but on the fence with color and sizing.  TIA

KK

Honored Contributor

If this goes on clearance down the road, I may pick up a pair.  Or I may look for a similar look but cheaper.

I am not a sneaker wearer and just couldn't justify these.  Although I think they are super cute, I just know I won't get much wear out of them.  

Esteemed Contributor

I received the white and rose gold sneakers today and returned them. The white pair was too small and the heel kept slipping. The rose gold was too big and the heel kept slipping. I was very disappointed in these sneakers and will not order again. The colors were pretty but the shoe was ill fitting.