HSN Metallic Sneaker TS

Steven Natural Comfort "Napa" Leather Sneaker
525-122
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Metallic Sneaker TS

$60. Also in white and black. The gold and rose gold will sell out. I'm tempted. Anyone else???

lookbook (5).png

lookbook (6).png

Respected Contributor

Got the gold....was going to buy a COACH gold and also saw a MK gold, I think I like these a lot better, glad I waited.

Honored Contributor

Just Bling wrote:

Got the gold....was going to buy a COACH gold and also saw a MK gold, I think I like these a lot better, glad I waited.

@Just Bling - it's a nice muted gold, love it. But I also love the Rose Gold. Indecisive! Good price + free shipping and they look so comfy. 

Trusted Contributor

I think they are really cute. I like the rose gold and silver.

Honored Contributor

DG25271_032017_Feature_SO_SteveMaddenTS.jpg

Regular Contributor

I purchased the rose-gold and the silver. Cute style, good price, and free s&h and flex pay. I have to stop listening because the host and callers keep saying "heigth" instead of "height". I wish the control room would correct the host.

Super Contributor

Very cute shoes.  Ordered the white and the rose gold.  Glad they came in wide sizes.  Thanks for posting your thread.  

Frequent Contributor

I had to order the rose gold. Free shipping, and everyone keeps saying how comfortable they are. I've been thinking about Superga, but these sound more comfortable. The rose gold will be great for wearing with a dress in the summer. The matching laces are awesome!
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the rose gold. I had a $10.00 spendable kash on my account. I am thinking about the silver. I know she said that the white shoe would be a great choice.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View