Trusted Contributor

@winamac1  Thanks so much!!  I'm thinking 8.5 in rose( that color is out of the box for me!)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If I had to choose, I would buy these over the Q TSV!  Very cute!

Honored Contributor

I have the Ecentrq style in the rose gold.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

If I had to choose, I would buy these over the Q TSV!  Very cute!

The QVC ones are just awful imo.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I think they are cute but I ordered these last week.  Funny thing is, I seldom wear sneakers.

Vince Camuto Brellia Leather Floral Detail Sneaker

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I tagged this shoe as a favorite.  They showed it in the 1st hour. Using a new stretch fabric - no buckles. It's a slip on espadrille.  Slips on like a sock. Another one that I want, lol. The olive is sold out. If anyone buys it, please post a review. 

@Chi-town girl
Those slip on sock-like shoes were popular about 10 years ago.  They were comfortable, but I sometimes had trouble keeping my foot in place, as is tended to slide around.
Honored Contributor

I hardly wear sneakers, but these are calling my name.  I can't decide on a color.  I agree about the TSV they are awful.

Regular Contributor

TY @Chi-town girl for posting this! I just ordered the white in 6.5. I want to order 2 whites & 1 silver but I'm not at all familiar with the fit. This is almost exactly how I would've designed these (except I would've made the mesh square, more tightly wover). If the fit is right, I'll order more even at the regular price (great price!).

I've been looking for a replacement for what I currently have which gives me a little bit of height and is also leather (I bought 4 pairs about 10+ years ago and I'm on my last pair). Although you cannot tell from the pic, when I saw your post, it reminded me of mine. 

IMG_20170320_073917471.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in for that very cool rose gold on WL. Yay for HSN for wide widths and extended sizes! How great is it that our feet no longer need to suffer ofr fashion? I never wore sneakers until just a few years ago. Now they are the coolest and most wearable shoes around!

Respected Contributor

Do they have a platform? 

Thanks for the heads up about running small.