Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN Masterpass $20 off $40!

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@pinkmochiI was able to get the amesthyst pendant today.  I guess someone cancelled!  

Great news! I got my Guilana jeans because of a cancellation..love when that happens! Expecting a second pair of her jeans, different color, wednesday..they're awesome! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom @Roni18 @pinkmochi - I missed Iman and JK visits. Love those necklaces that you posted! Did he have a TS?

@Roni18 - is this the Iman top that you bought? 

IMAN Global Chic Comfort Luxe Cold-Shoulder Long-Sleeve Tee
619-549

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom @Roni18 @pinkmochi - I missed Iman and JK visits. Love those necklaces that you posted! Did he have a TS?

@Roni18 - is this the Iman top that you bought? 

619-549

Chi, I ordered an Iman top...and cancelled it, waiting to see Marla's Sept.collection! Woman Wink

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom  Looks like Iman has the TS tomorrow.  Any ideas on what it will be?

I'm living dangerously watching Jay King again tonight!  Being good so far. 

I remembered that it was another pair of jeans from Iman.  Wish it was something more exciting!  

I agree..looked at her items and THANKFULLY nothing was tempting..Roni..did u get a 20% coupon?? Check your email..Chi??

@emmysmom - dang, missed the 20% coupon! But I still have not used the $20 Masterpass Woman Very Happy glad its still effective thru end of Sept.

Someone posted on Facebook that Iman's Sept visit/TS is from her fabulous Platinum line. That means it's something leather or suede...jacket, coat or boots! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The Rare Bird is back in Sept Heart excited to see Iris and her Barbie doll .Unless something changed,  it will be offered/sold at HSN in Sept!!!

I see some new items.  Her toppers are quite amazing!

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Jacquard Topper
613-222
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Jacquard Topper

Honored Contributor

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Animal Embroidered Coat
613-208
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Animal Embroidered Coat

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@emmysmom  Looks like Iman has the TS tomorrow.  Any ideas on what it will be?

I'm living dangerously watching Jay King again tonight!  Being good so far. 

I remembered that it was another pair of jeans from Iman.  Wish it was something more exciting!  

I agree..looked at her items and THANKFULLY nothing was tempting..Roni..did u get a 20% coupon?? Check your email..Chi??

@emmysmom - dang, missed the 20% coupon! But I still have not used the $20 Masterpass Woman Very Happy glad its still effective thru end of Sept.

Someone posted on Facebook that Iman's Sept visit/TS is from her fabulous Platinum line. That means it's something leather or suede...jacket, coat or boots! 

Don't feel bad...I cancelled  the item I used the coupon on! Please lmk what you think of this Q item #A263-174...its a Dennis Basso tunic...I got the black/white and Navy/white..I have several MW pants that should work. I've always liked DB's quality and fit..thanks! 

PS. I can't believe you still haven't used your MP coupon!!!!! Woman Very Happy

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Turtleneck Patterned Coat
613-206
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Turtleneck Patterned Coat

Honored Contributor

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Jacquard Coat
613-171
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Jacquard Coat

Honored Contributor

Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Set of 3 Painted Paper Leaf Brooches
627-131
Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Set of 3 Painted Paper Leaf Brooches