Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Masterpass $20 off $40!

Still trying to decide!  Hmmm!  I just can't pass up a coupon!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

Still trying to decide!  Hmmm!  I just can't pass up a coupon!

My favorites are all clearanced...so I ordered Iman's Tie front top..607-710, $29.95, regular price!!!! With the coupon its $23 and change..I got the dark floral!  4 flex...OK..I can relax now. I always feel guilty if I don't use the coupon!  Its hard work Roni..! Woman Very HappyHeart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=470&v=-aXD3QKNAmE

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I put the coupon towards a long 60 inch lapis and turquoise necklace from Jay- you know he gets me every time! As bad as me wTching Marla!
Respected Contributor

That should be watching! 😀
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:
I put the coupon towards a long 60 inch lapis and turquoise necklace from Jay- you know he gets me every time! As bad as me wTching Marla!

I love Jay King..he's so much fun to watch..! I LOVE the lapis and the turquoise..! Woman Happy Heart

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom @Roni18 I already used my coupon on those Marla pants, but then Jay came on with this gorgeos amethyst necklace that I had to have:

jay-king-amethyst.png

Great price, and I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it. Really attracted to these gems and not buying much metal these days. 

Esteemed Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@emmysmom @Roni18 I already used my coupon on those Marla pants, but then Jay came on with this gorgeos amethyst necklace that I had to have:

jay-king-amethyst.png

Great price, and I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it. Really attracted to these gems and not buying much metal these days. 

Lovely!!!!!! Heart

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

jay-king-amethyst.png

@pinkmochiThat one is beautiful.  I  tried to get the amethyst pendant he had but it sold out before I could purchase it.  This is the one I got:

jay-king-blue-lapis-and-turquoise-bead-60-sterling-silv-d-2018081016220203~620995_alt4.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

jay-king-amethyst.png

@pinkmochiThat one is beautiful.  I  tried to get the amethyst pendant he had but it sold out before I could purchase it.  This is the one I got:

jay-king-blue-lapis-and-turquoise-bead-60-sterling-silv-d-2018081016220203~620995_alt4.jpg

Love this too...! Very feminine and dainty! Heart

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@pinkmochiI was able to get the amesthyst pendant today.  I guess someone cancelled!