Regular Contributor

I was in my local Ch__os today. They carry several styles of Marla Wynne. Some of the items are half price and then an additional 50% off. I purchased two chiffon layering tanks at $15 each. They only have black, cloud and sand, not a variety of colors that you would find on HSN. But great prices if you are MarlaWynne layers fan.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for her line. All big, over-sized layers. Makes everyone look bigger.

Valued Contributor

Will you tell me what store that is

Regular Contributor

Chicos

Honored Contributor

@Hilery wrote:

I was in my local Ch__os today. They carry several styles of Marla Wynne. Some of the items are half price and then an additional 50% off. I purchased two chiffon layering tanks at $15 each. They only have black, cloud and sand, not a variety of colors that you would find on HSN. But great prices if you are MarlaWynne layers fan.

@Hilery  -  there is a group of us that regularly discuss/shop Marla HSN items, events etc. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/IMAN-Marla-Giuliana-G-I-L-I-and-more-2020-Collections/td-p/5959...

I recently bought a Marla Drama Kimono at Chicos since I had a gift card and I believe her Chicos collection is a limited edition collection. I'm very pleased with the quality. 

I think Marla's fashions are flattering and boutique unique. Not every style works for me. But that's true of other fashion brands too. She's very thoughtful about her colors and they work well with pieces from previous collections.

Honored Contributor
Chi-town girl

Re: IMAN, Marla, Giuliana, G.I.L.I. and more - 2020 Collections

Here are some of my new goodies/outfits for the upcoming week Heart

This is the Marla kimono from her Chicos collection + the new Nash python accessories Heart

The knit fabric and design is slightly different than the original Marla drama kimonos that I have from HSN - Equally stunning Heart

20200516_122330.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

1. I would like to know where, because I haven't gone to a store in what seems years.

2. I like some of her things, but I've been following her on Facebook and it's been a good time, thank you.

Honored Contributor

@C in MA wrote:

1. I would like to know where, because I haven't gone to a store in what seems years.

2. I like some of her things, but I've been following her on Facebook and it's been a good time, thank you.

@C in MA  I ordered online via the website. I believe all of Marla's Chico items are online but not sure of what's in the stores

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Hilery wrote:

Wow!!!!! What a deal!!!!!! Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@C in MA wrote:

@C in MA  I ordered online via the website. I believe all of Marla's Chico items are online but not sure of what's in the stores

Online...thats great! I used to love to shop at Chico's...! Woman Happy