Honored Contributor

Rec'd my HSN Lysse TS leggings, navy & gray snake - they are divine Heart

I have other Lysse leggings purchased from Nordstrom in different weight/thickness & styles, lighter & denser than the HSN version. The denser ones I have from Nordy are strictly for winter. I think you could wear the HSN midweight version fall/winter/spring. They have a dressy feel & look (vertical slimming seam down the leg). These can be dressed up. Really sharp!

The printed gray snake fit slightly larger than the solid navy. Wonder if anyone else had that same experience. I would prefer an exchange for smaller size but it's not available. The fabric/fit is so nice, they don't look big so I might keep them or wait to see if there is a return in my size. 

The tone of the navy is beautiful, not too dark or light. The snake print design is better than I thought it would be or I guess compared to some other snake prints. 

If these make it to clearance,  I will buy more in the other colors plus extras in black. 

Any other reviews? How about the tops & jackets? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN - Lysse Leggings Review

@Chi-town girl  I got the brown and I agree with everything you said.  I love the color and I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of wear out of them.  I have a DB faux suede vest that I want to pair them  with.  

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the black and am very happy with them.  They were not too heavy and I think I will be able to wear them in late autumn, since we generally have a really nice September and October.

I did order up a size but could have stayed at my regular size.  No matter, I can see these as both worn during the day and a little dressier at night.

I had never heard of Lysse and am so happy that someone posted about them on here.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

i received mine today.....ordered 4 pair.

let me preface this by saying i LOVE the material and the look.....definitely a dressier legging. great for three seasons (maybe not summer.) i was hoping to have these for a trip next week, but they are all being returned.

these are NOT made for women with hips.....pear shaped women. i made a mistake probably and should have ordered an XL, but stuck with my regular hsn size of large. i do buy the yummie brand in XL. i will try ONE pair in the XL if there is one available.....hopefully those go over my hips. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for starting this thread. Got my Lysse leggings Fri in navy, brown and black. I went up a size as I always do in leggings (I have a thing about tight fitting bottoms). I agree that these are three season leggings and dressier than my Yummies. Fit is very nice and all my leggings are the same size without variation. I could have gone down a size in these. They are a bit longer than I expected for a 28 inseam, but I just tuck them up. I am trying soooooo hard to wear something beside jeans and these will work for me, especially with my boots of all heights. On waitlist for browm snake.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for the follow up review!  I have the Lysee from Nordies and glad to know the HSN ones are nice. I ordered a TON of Yummies from Zulily so won't get the Lysee now, but when they go on sale in the future I will get some!