Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN Lucky Brand Shoe Premier

Everyone has their own issue when it comes to the fit of footwear, but in my opinion Lucky Brand fits very comparable to most other brands.  I think it's nice that while there can be slight variances in sizing, the footwear industry follows a closer to standard size guideline than apparel.  Thank god for the Brannock (foot measuring tool) which is the industry standard measuring device used by most manufacturers to size items before they go on machines for production.  

The TSV is cute, but every brand seems to have  their version of this style.  If you're like me you probably already own something similar in at least three colors.  

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox: I was looking at those ballet flats so appreciate your review. My feet are fairly wide and I did notice they offer them in wide but still wasn't sure. 

I was hoping someone would say something about those. Rats, I really like them

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan they just started.  Today is their first airing.  This is a great brand.  Really current.

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@I am still oxox: I was looking at those ballet flats so appreciate your review. My feet are fairly wide and I did notice they offer them in wide but still wasn't sure. 

I was hoping someone would say something about those. Rats, I really like them

I don't own any of their flats.  Just boots.  I once bought a pair of those flats with the elastic on the heel and they kept falling off.  I had to return them, they were another brand but because of that I never bought another pair.

Trusted Contributor

Their shoes don't fit me well but I LOVE their jeans.  All of my jeans are Lucky Brand.

Contributor

I ordered the moss green. 

Valued Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Everyone has their own issue when it comes to the fit of footwear, but in my opinion Lucky Brand fits very comparable to most other brands.  I think it's nice that while there can be slight variances in sizing, the footwear industry follows a closer to standard size guideline than apparel.  Thank god for the Brannock (foot measuring tool) which is the industry standard measuring device used by most manufacturers to size items before they go on machines for production.  

The TSV is cute, but every brand seems to have  their version of this style.  If you're like me you probably already own something similar in at least three colors.  

Exactly.  I have 3 similar pairs from Sam Edelman in black, gray and cognac

Honored Contributor

@Budsmom wrote:

I ordered the moss green. 

@Budsmom -

The moss green and the blue are my favorite colors. 

Please let let us know how you like them when they arrive!