Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Based on the positive comments here I ordered a pair of the bootcut knit jeans on clearance. Got the tall in dark wash. I had $5 spendable cash (kash as they call it) that I had forgotten about. So with the shipping and that they ended up being $16 and change. Hope they fit.

@Greeneyedlady21   Wow, that is a great price!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Lemon Way Clearance

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007 I received the bootcut knit denim pants today. I love them-fit is great and they are SO comfortable. I've never tried knit denim before. I got the dark wash in my usual size, 10. I have to spend the $ and get them hemmed. I already knew I would have to, I'm tall but not a 34" inseam. Mine is 33.

I ordered them in black and medium wash, hope those fit just as well. They've actually raised the price on them, that's a Q thing to do with clearance. They're now 18 and change, were 17.

I will donate three pairs of jeans, that's what I do with jeans. New jeans in, old ones have to go out. My size 8 Levi's with no stretch will definitely have to go. Wish I was still an 8, but no.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 I received the bootcut knit denim pants today. I love them-fit is great and they are SO comfortable. I've never tried knit denim before. I got the dark wash in my usual size, 10. I have to spend the $ and get them hemmed. I already knew I would have to, I'm tall but not a 34" inseam. Mine is 33.

I ordered them in black and medium wash, hope those fit just as well. They've actually raised the price on them, that's a Q thing to do with clearance. They're now 18 and change, were 17.

I will donate three pairs of jeans, that's what I do with jeans. New jeans in, old ones have to go out. My size 8 Levi's with no stretch will definitely have to go. Wish I was still an 8, but no.

@Greeneyedlady21  I got a pair of lemon way knit denim jeans, too. But my was a straig-leg style, so the inseam is not as long as the bootcut.  They are super comfortable.  

Occasional Contributor

I happenstanced across Lemon Way and hadn't heard of it. Items were on super sale so I purchased 2 of them and was super pleased. I've lost 90 lbs this year so I really need new clothes. Needless to say I ordered almost everything!! Great fit, quality sewing, nice fabrics and styles. I hope they continue this line!! Ginger/Chicago

Honored Contributor

@Mollyd847 

Congrats on having the best reason ever to buy new clothes! 

I reallly like the line, too. 

Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Mollyd847 

Congrats on having the best reason ever to buy new clothes! 

I reallly like the line, too. 

I just ordered the Lemon Way pima tank dress in coral..$19 and change...my first purchase! Thanks for the heads up..Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I ordered a tshirt pima cotton dress.  $15.00!!!   Great quality but I should have gotten the larger size.  All sold out by the time I got mine to exchange.  I will keep it to sleep in or hang around house.  Better quality than Denim and CO. by far.  THe tshirt dress from them is extremely light weight.  Will probably send back though I am tired of paying S&H!!!