Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN - Jaclyn Smith Fashions Premiere

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Today, the 76-year-old has a skincare line that her husband, Dr. Brad Allen, developed just for her, as well as a wig line.  Here I a picture with her Husband.

6AAA1527-229A-46B3-9A93-C37D67311D5C.jpeg

She looks fabulous.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Funny how the word KMart set a few people off. I bought two of her sweaters and they were really nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Funny how the word KMart set a few people off. I bought two of her sweaters and they were really nice.

@AuntG 

I think it depended on where you lived. In Seattle there were good KMarts and then there were atrocious KMarts. I had good friends who worked at Corp level for KMart and loved their jobs and took pride in what they did. Two of them moved to Alaska when KMart expanded. THAT move was not great...but they landed on their feet.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

I did a web search on her clothing line and it says "purchase at Kmart or Sears" 

Valued Contributor

I bought her line at Kmart and it was good quality and lasted and was affordable. I bet the HSN prices will never compare to Kmart even if you take in consideration inflation. She is a lovely lady.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I am also curious as to what type of things she will have!

I would like to watch but I will probably forget.  I haven't seen her in ages but I have always thought she is an amazingly gorgeous and classy woman!

Thanks for the post!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@traveler 

Ah, yes!  I forgot about that!  I bought several of her items and they were lovely and yes --- they were well-made and priced great!  Prices being what they are now, we'll never see bargains like that again!  You know, I really miss K-Mart!  That was such a fun place to browse and pick up a little of this and a little of that!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

Jaclyn Smith is a lovely woman, she was my favorite on Charlie's Angels.  Looking forward to her premiere on HSN.  I miss K-Mart, too.

Honored Contributor

I'm another one who misses KMart.  My sister-in-law and I would go shopping and browse for ages.  I got some of the best jeans there for really low prices.

And we always found nice tops and other clothing.  Plus, I loved to wander around the whole store.  They had such a wide variety of things.  We don't seem to have any stores like that now; not even Walmart is the same.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to search for her line of wigs.  I used to love to wear wigs when working, during Winter days.  

Kept my head warm, and easy to 'shake out' rain, etc.  

Well, on rainy/stormy days when I commuted on public transportation, and then later when in and out of my car all day long.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).