Esteemed Contributor

HSN/Diane Gilman deals

[ Edited ]

Just to let you know there is FREE SHIPPING today on all Diane Gilman!!!! I ordered 2 tops..530-139 and 511-647...they were both $20!!!!! Happy camper..one of you girls mentioned this DG Tweed looking moto jacket...the reviews are great, wanted to thank you..its almost sold out! Now....someone please make me stop!!!!!! Will have to sit on my hands for Serena tonight and MW next week..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Thanks, emmysmom, for the heads up.  I like her tops and with the sale and free shipping, great deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom: Thanks. That moto jacket was the buy of the day! Got one coming home to me, too. 

I'm with you re: SW and MW upcoming shows!

HSN really knows how to have a sale/ reduce inventory. Clearance prices and free shipping on an entire line. I will be checking in here daily.

Trusted Contributor

I think I suggested the tweed moto!  Glad you like it. I bought her foulard print blouses in black & navy.  Coming tomorrow, I think.  The black might look cute under the moto - both small prints.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom - great buys for a $20 bill + free shipping!

DG LUXSPORT Tweed-Print Ponte Biker Jacket
511-647
DG2 by Diane Gilman Foulard-Print Peplum Blouse
530-139

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Just to let you know there is FREE SHIPPING today on all Diane Gilman!!!! I ordered 2 tops..530-139 and 511-647...they were both $20!!!!! Happy camper..one of you girls mentioned this DG Tweed looking moto jacket...the reviews are great, wanted to thank you..its almost sold out! Now....someone please make me stop!!!!!! Will have to sit on my hands for Serena tonight and MW next week..!

@emmysmom  I just received that tweed moto jacket and it is great.  I had it on my list for a long time and during this B-day month is was reduced and I went for it.  Just keep in mind that it is not tweed, but tweed print.  It is more like a ponte knit. 

I received 6 packages from them this week - YIKES!  The Q NEVER has these type deals.  $20 off coupons, 15% off deals, free shipping on almost everything I bought.  AND it comes SO fast!  I wait forever to receive my purchases from the Q and I pay for shipping.

I have to quit checking out their website LOL!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@emmysmom: Thanks. That moto jacket was the buy of the day! Got one coming home to me, too. 

I'm with you re: SW and MW upcoming shows!

HSN really knows how to have a sale/ reduce inventory. Clearance prices and free shipping on an entire line. I will be checking in here daily.

I'm so happy you got one too..! Can't wait for your review..I've watched the video several times...we DID get a great deal!!!!!!! xox

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

I think I suggested the tweed moto!  Glad you like it. I bought her foulard print blouses in black & navy.  Coming tomorrow, I think.  The black might look cute under the moto - both small prints.

I thought it might have been you..but I couldn't find your post! You got the foulard blouses too??? We have the same taste...that will look awesome w/the jacket!!! Maybe I should get the blk/white too..I had ordered the rose but I canceled..I think your picks would be more neutral..I have the moss one coming...thanks again for the suggestion!!!! xox

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - great buys for a $20 bill + free shipping!

511-647
530-139

Sooo, what do ya think??? Please make me stop...lol..xox

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom  I just received that tweed moto jacket and it is great.  I had it on my list for a long time and during this B-day month is was reduced and I went for it.  Just keep in mind that it is not tweed, but tweed print.  It is more like a ponte knit. 

I received 6 packages from them this week - YIKES!  The Q NEVER has these type deals.  $20 off coupons, 15% off deals, free shipping on almost everything I bought.  AND it comes SO fast!  I wait forever to receive my purchases from the Q and I pay for shipping.

I have to quit checking out their website LOL!

I feel the same..,mine shipped out fast too..so glad you like the jacket...I don't order from the Q for the same reasons..besides HSN has all my money..lol! xox

-- Mae West