Honored Contributor

Re: HSN: Debbie Denmon is the New Host of "The List"

@Pecky wrote:

I did check to see if Amy's picture was still there and it is so far.  This is so disappointing about Colleen.  I enjoyed her very much.  It's safe to say that I won't be watching the List with DD as she gets on my last nerve.

Who wants to see a stuffed sausage casing yelling y'all with her aggressive selling style 🙈

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch--not a fan of DD and didn't watch when Colleen was on and as for Amy---she's been out for way longer than just a few weeks---more like a couple months----

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I didn't see this conversation and starsted a thread in Q Talk about Colleen no longer being listed as a host.

Her Instagram has also been changed to Colleenlopezcollections and it says she is a jewelry & fashion curator and creator for HSN.  Nothing about her being a host.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I didn't watch--not a fan of DD and didn't watch when Colleen was on and as for Amy---she's been out for way longer than just a few weeks---more like a couple months----

No, you're wrong about the length of Amy.'s absence. It's only been 3 weeks. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Agreed!  Amy has had the "night off" for at least a week already, and she's not listed in HSN's program guide for at least two more weeks.  

@Caaareful Shopper - now I've seen comments on several social pages that Amy's absence is related to contract negotiations. Looks like New H management shoved Colleen out the door and there are issues with Amy's contract. She wouldn't just miss the annual Beauty Choice Awards, guess they thought she would just cave to their new hosting schematic. She's supposedly BFF with Colleen and must be livid at what's just transpired 

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch a lot of HSN, but will watch fashion.  Debbie seems like a nice, friendly person, but her hosting style is a little too loud or something for me.  Probably has her fans, though.  I like Michelle Yarn a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

I think DD would be better selling mattresses than fashion. 

What is going on with Colleen resembles what went on with LR on the Q. Colleen refers to Amy as BFF's. 

I've lost interest in HSN since the one ownership: both exchanging products hurts the customer by offering LESS between them than once used to be. 

Both HSN and the Q "have lost their way."

Honored Contributor

I tried watching alittle of her show lastnight and I didn't last to long.  I just can't take her telling us "I want you to get this and get multiples"  that for me is a huge turn off.  I remember awhile back, she was selling a bra and she said that her husband likes her bra & panties to match.  I thought that was way too much information.  

Respected Contributor

I liked Colleen's List for a long time but in the last year or so seemed the featured items were the TS and the rest were items with bad online reviews.

So i wasnt watching anymore anyway. Tuned in to see DD hosting. Sorry but she sounds like a Carnie barking "step right up git yur: fill in the blank _____"
Super Contributor

I don’t usually watch HSN, but I did turn on when DD did her first List because I had just bought the Marla Wynne fishnet sweater (3 to be precise) and wanted to see a presentation (looking for information to reinforce my choices- cognitive dissonance much, haha?).

Anyway, I thought Debbie did well. She admitted she was nervous but she carried on fine with the vendors I saw her interact with. I thought she gave good product info. I appreciate that she isn’t afraid to mention her Christianity.