Super Contributor

Re: HSN: Debbie Denmon is the New Host of "The List"

Amy is probably out having more fillers. Sometimes they leave ones face puffy!!!!! Just my opinion and I don't need nasty remarks, as it has been very obvious to anyone that can see.   On another note, I think MIchelle Yarn would be great as a BR regular!!! She is such a doll and easy to listen to, IMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It appears that leaner hosting schedule for Colleen is actually as lean as they come.  Colleen is no longer on HSN's Host page at all.

So she is apparently only working on her own line of fashion/accessories and gemstone jewelry.

How many years has Colleen been on HSN, 26 or 28?  Viewers are left to put the puzzles pieces together to figure out their top host (I'm guessing) is not a host at all anymore?  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

It appears that leaner hosting schedule for Colleen is actually as lean as they come.  Colleen is no longer on HSN's Host page at all.

So she is apparently only working on her own line of fashion/accessories and gemstone jewelry.

How many years has Colleen been on HSN, 26 or 28?  Viewers are left to put the puzzles pieces together to figure out their top host (I'm guessing) is not a host at all anymore?  

@Caaareful Shopper - HSN lied to customers about this whole change with CL. I watched The List show when Colleen announced The List show was ENDING. She specifically said she wanted some changes to her on air schedule and that as a result The List show was ending with the plan to have a variety of other fashion shows/hosts on Thursday night.

Colleen also said she would still be hosting shows just not on Thursday nights or Saturdays.

Now they're acting like it was the plan that DD was going to host The List and that she had been working with Colleen on this new plan for 2 years...surrrre👎

Looks to me like they just pushed CL out and she's now just a vendor 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  more pieces ot the puzzle:

Qurate just restructured it's leadership.  David Rawlinson II is still the new CEO of Qurate (taking over last fall).  But on March 2, 2022, Qurate announced new executive leadership appointments.

Rawlinson appointed Mike Fitzharris as the new President of QVC US, and Rob Muller as the new President of HSN.  They were hired "to strengthen brand differentiation between QVC and HSN by giving each brand team direct control over its own merchandising, planning and programming, brand marketing, broadcast, and ecommerce organizations," according to Business Insider, March 2, 2002.

The flip-flop in direction of shows & hosts does not seem coincidental at all, considering the timing of all this.  

The hosts don't have any benefit in misleading viewers.  I doubt they were even consulted about how the corporate changes would immediately impact programming.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  more pieces ot the puzzle:

Qurate just restructured it's leadership.  David Rawlinson II is still the new CEO of Qurate (taking over last fall).  But on March 2, 2022, Qurate announced new executive leadership appointments.

Rawlinson appointed Mike Fitzharris as the new President of QVC US, and Rob Muller as the new President of HSN.  They were hired "to strengthen brand differentiation between QVC and HSN by giving each brand team direct control over its own merchandising, planning and programming, brand marketing, broadcast, and ecommerce organizations," according to Business Insider, March 2, 2002.

The flip-flop in direction of shows & hosts does not seem coincidental at all, considering the timing of all this.  

The hosts don't have any benefit in misleading viewers.  I doubt they were even consulted about how the corporate changes would immediately impact programming.  

@Caaareful Shopper - wow! Thank you for the new puzzle pieces.

I don't believe CL intentionally lied or misled customers.

But I do think HSN 'leadership' is being deceptive and perhaps manipulative with host assignments. I watched that List show when CL announced the END of The List. Then a month or so later all of a sudden the show isn't cancelled and supposedly DD was in training  for the past 2 years to assume the hostile g of it. BS 🤬

Now I'm wondering what is REALLY going on with Amy and her obvious lengthy absence. I watched BR last night and the hosts pretended like nothing was amiss. Helen and Michelle cohosted and said 'Tina and Amy have the night off'. Uh-huh...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Agreed!  Amy has had the "night off" for at least a week already, and she's not listed in HSN's program guide for at least two more weeks.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Agreed!  Amy has had the "night off" for at least a week already, and she's not listed in HSN's program guide for at least two more weeks.  

@Caaareful Shopper - oh, no 😔 I really like Amy hosting beauty and fashion shows. 

Honored Contributor

HSN was such a FABULOUS store when Mindy Grossman was at the helm. My shopping with HSN has drastically declined since her departure 

Honored Contributor

I really don't care who hosts The List. I just don't want it to end. Fashion shows are so limited on Hsn and the Q seems to show the same stuff/vendors endlessly. 

Honored Contributor

I did check to see if Amy's picture was still there and it is so far.  This is so disappointing about Colleen.  I enjoyed her very much.  It's safe to say that I won't be watching the List with DD as she gets on my last nerve.