Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know of a discount coupon # for HSN. Trying to buy a couple summer dresses and would love to save some money on them. Thanks in advance!

QVC Customer Care

@gigy  Posting coupons codes goes against our standards.  I'm sorry.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

Honored Contributor

@gigy

check out ebates, mr rebates, and retailmenot. if there are any available they often show up on those sites also. you may also want to check out the hsn forums because i do believe they allow the codes to be posted there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Many codes are attached to your HSN account or HSN credit card.

Last night someone posted there was a 25% off code on their banner.  It was not on my account.  I had the one the day before $20 off $100 with multiple uses. 

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot from HSN.  I never get codes attached to my account.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1  We had this same discussion a couple months ago.  I've regularly bought from HSN since the '80s and have never gotten a coupon, don't have their credit card.  One day I called their CS and complained.  She checked my account and agreed I'd never gotten a coupon so she gave me an instant $20. credit. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

If you go to the HSN Community page, look on left side to find 'Clearance/Specials/Coupons' . Click on it for details 

There is a 25% off coupon code for 5/13-14 but supposedly for select customers only

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I want to be one of those select customers............

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Coupon?

[ Edited ]

The HSN forum has a section dedicated to posting codes and coupons. Just go there and take a look. Listed as "Clearance, Special & Coupons" ...far left in the community listings.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1  We had this same discussion a couple months ago.  I've regularly bought from HSN since the '80s and have never gotten a coupon, don't have their credit card.  One day I called their CS and complained.  She checked my account and agreed I'd never gotten a coupon so she gave me an instant $20. credit. 

Thanks Kachina.  I buy a lot from HSN. I may call them.  I did get an e'mail coupon not too many months ago.  I rarely get them though!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"