Trusted Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I checked my order history the crazy good deals we scored for Marla's items was in June. I think there are 2 of those deep clearance events annually and we might see one soon. I think they are semi annual. Maybe just before the new Spring collections are posted?

Will be interested in the $9.95 deals...lol! I know Marla's items by heart...! Keep me posted~Heart Could it be that I'm just overstocked and I don't need anything?? I hope so..fall/winter is my favorite time to buy/wear the sweaters, jackets, pants/leggings!!! Marla has some beauties (sweaters) coming up...but they're $$$$ too! Woman Frustrated

@emmysmom - I will be on the lookout! Will post updates here. 

Was at the HSN community this morning and many are angry about the price increases..higher shipping and less DEALS! Many say they will go elsewhere. Also lack of coupons...and Ita! Woman Frustrated

@emmysmom - I think H was very generous with coupons during the recent 3 months. And it did motivate me to shop. Hope that continues.

But....I do see that shipping for the clearance items has been increased to 3.50, up from the usual $3 fashion shipping. Wonder if that's the new shipping rate for fashion Woman Tongue

Chi..I think $3.50 will be the new shipping rate for fashion! Woman Sad

& jewelry too...Both Q & HSN raised shipping by $0.50Woman Tongue