Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

Looked through the many pages of fashion...didn't find anything I wanted...the prices aren't what  I'd expected...! Anyone else??? disappointed??...Woman Frustrated

@emmysmom - hey sweetie!  I haven't had a chance to review the clearance items but appreciate your post/alert.  

You know that H has a couple of really deep discounted clearance events annually and this is not one of them. Plus they always save the best clearance deals for the shows or day of the event.

I'm going to review now but also will check early Sat morning to see if there is anything from my wishlist and/or Marla items. 

So far nothing I'm interested in..! Lmk what you think..! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN Clearance

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I checked my order history the crazy good deals we scored for Marla's items was in June. I think there are 2 of those deep clearance events annually and we might see one soon. I think they are semi annual. Maybe just before the new Spring collections are posted?

Will be interested in the $9.95 deals...lol! I know Marla's items by heart...! Keep me posted~Heart Could it be that I'm just overstocked and I don't need anything?? I hope so..fall/winter is my favorite time to buy/wear the sweaters, jackets, pants/leggings!!! Marla has some beauties (sweaters) coming up...but they're $$$$ too! Woman Frustrated

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I checked my order history the crazy good deals we scored for Marla's items was in June. I think there are 2 of those deep clearance events annually and we might see one soon. I think they are semi annual. Maybe just before the new Spring collections are posted?

Will be interested in the $9.95 deals...lol! I know Marla's items by heart...! Keep me posted~Heart Could it be that I'm just overstocked and I don't need anything?? I hope so..fall/winter is my favorite time to buy/wear the sweaters, jackets, pants/leggings!!! Marla has some beauties (sweaters) coming up...but they're $$$$ too! Woman Frustrated

@emmysmom - I will be on the lookout! Will post updates here. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Was at the HSN community this morning and many are angry about the price increases..higher shipping and less DEALS! Many say they will go elsewhere. Also lack of coupons...and Ita! Woman Frustrated

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Glad I found this thread as I was thinking about starting one on this subject.  I think we've seen the last of good clearance from HSN.  Although, they are offering free shipping if you spend a certain amount.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Glad I found this thread as I was thinking about starting one on this subject.  I think we've seen the last of good clearance from HSN.  Although, they are offering free shipping if you spend a certain amount.

@Bird mama - HSN has always had a series of annual clearance events and typically only 2 events that had some items with deeply discounted price points. We'll see soon (next 3-6 months) if that will continue. H has never held inventory for years like Q, but that could change. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Was at the HSN community this morning and many are angry about the price increases..higher shipping and less DEALS! Many say they will go elsewhere. Also lack of coupons...and Ita! Woman Frustrated

@emmysmom - I think H was very generous with coupons during the recent 3 months. And it did motivate me to shop. Hope that continues.

But....I do see that shipping for the clearance items has been increased to 3.50, up from the usual $3 fashion shipping. Wonder if that's the new shipping rate for fashion Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom - I think H was very generous with coupons during the recent 3 months. And it did motivate me to shop. Hope that continues.

But....I do see that shipping for the clearance items has been increased to 3.50, up from the usual $3 fashion shipping. Wonder if that's the new shipping rate for fashion Woman Tongue

Chi..I think $3.50 will be the new shipping rate for fashion! Woman Frustrated

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Chi..I think $3.50 will be the new shipping rate for fashion! Woman Sad

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Chi..I think $3.50 will be the new shipping rate for fashion! Woman Sad

@emmysmom - shipping fees are a deterrent and Marla's items are pricey so they should ship free.  I love her sweaters but I will wait for price reductions or coupons or both! 

My only interest for Jan HSN shopping is Giuliana's event. Excited to see the new collection and wonder what will be the TS item!?! Marla will also have Jan shows.