Honored Contributor

Re: HSN COLLEEN LOPEZ T.S. UP!

Just a thought...but I think part of the lace on those sleeves can be snipped off if the sleeves are too long for you. I don't think it would take away any of the charm of having lacy sleeves.  I used to be a seamstress and I have trimmed back lace before. Lace, in general, does not require a sewn finished hem. It is simply cut where the design ends.

colleen-lopez-off-the-shoulder-lace-top-d-20170726145926013-557388_alt6.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri36 wrote:

I ordered the black.   I might order the navy.  It's gorgeous 

I ordered black and ivory.  I went for the petite even though technically I am not petie height wise.  I am thin and was afraid the regular would overwhehm me.  I doubt I'll wear it off my shoulders.

As for the clearance prices, I've bought things earlier in the month for $10 less.   RetailMeNot has a coupon for 50% off sale prices but it hasn't worked with anything I put in my cart.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

that's what I like about you! You're consistant! lol

Woman Wink

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just saw it... I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL.  Big and baggy.... just not a good look on anyone big or small.

Respected Contributor

Hope some used the coupon code last night if they wanted the top!  I tried to see if it would work, ordered and punched in the code numbers and it did accept.

I'm tall, thin, small boned and this top is not for me.  Short or tall if your thin and small framed this top IMO is not for you.  I would drown in it.  But for medium and larger women this will be a great top.  I found the black to be the most elegant and best choice.  I love soft ivory. white, winter white shades but on the screen that ivory really looked quite yellow.

For those that purchased the top please keep us posted on how you like it.  And post some pic's too!  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I don't know, way too much fabric for me...I also would not know where to wear itSmiley Embarassed  but if you can rock it, go for it!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

Hope some used the coupon code last night if they wanted the top!  I tried to see if it would work, ordered and punched in the code numbers and it did accept.

I'm tall, thin, small boned and this top is not for me.  Short or tall if your thin and small framed this top IMO is not for you.  I would drown in it.  But for medium and larger women this will be a great top.  I found the black to be the most elegant and best choice.  I love soft ivory. white, winter white shades but on the screen that ivory really looked quite yellow.

For those that purchased the top please keep us posted on how you like it.  And post some pic's too!  Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

After reading your post and seeing how put together you are.  I cancelled.  I am thin, small boned so this top will more than likely overwhelm me

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo I agree, there is something off with the colors.  Even Colleen last night didn't know what to call it.  she said, clay, brick, muted rust tone on that red shade....LOL.

Respected Contributor

@muttmom I'm glad you cancelled.  For once, there's something that thin girls can't wear..LOL!!  Seriously, watching the presentation confirmed it. Overwhelming sleeve.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321, funny to read your post because when I quickly flipped to HSN while at lunch, Robin Wall was presenting and wearing it.  I was thinking how much better it looked on both her and Colleen, over the smaller hosts.  Granted Colleen is thinner but she's not tiny boned.  She's broader in the shoulders and has a chest.  Robin is tall and a size 14.  I think they can carry this off.  I just like it on a more substantial person. 

Robin was wearing it on the shoulder and I didn't care for that at all.  It was just okay but IMO this looks better off the shoulder to me. 

I really wish the new host who was on with Sarah this morning would have been wearing it. She was a larger woman as well.     

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Exactly - i bet Robin looked great in it like Colleen.  Colleen's says she is a 6-8 for reference.  Woman Happy