Honored Contributor

Re: HSN COLLEEN LOPEZ T.S. UP!

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@winamac1 there is a 20% coupon listed on the website for today only.  If you purchase before midnight you can get it for under $32.00!  It's 174842. Woman Happy

I tried that coupon earlier in the day, but it didn't work.  A friend gave it to me.  I wonder why on my MAC computer I never see these coupons.  Thank you so much, though, for sharing this code.  I just purchased the black, but I paid the regular price.

The sleeves, imo ,are what make the top.  I love the sleeves.   My only reservation is that the top looks super long.

I love a longer top, but this is a couple of inches longer than even I usually like.Woman LOL  The petite black is sold out in my size.  I should be good, but it's far longer than the length they have on their website.  The length measurements must be without the bottom lace factored in.  it looks almost 30 inches.  I like 27 inch or 28 inch tops.  But, I'm still loving the style and sleeves. 

Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

That's a pretty top. For me the bottom of the sleeves looks so wide and delicate and with my luck I'd catch it on something and rip it the first time I wore it. I really need to go on a top diet. And a clothing diet in general. One whole side of my biggest closet is tops. Plus some folded in an armoire😨

I like Colleen. She's so pleasant and always looks great on the air. 

I agree.  Such a pretty top.  I can't do those sleeves either. The top would look so pretty under a jacket with the lace showing at the bottom.  It even looks long enough for leggings. 

Honored Contributor

Pretty top but it is too long and has too much lace trim for me. And I would catch those loose sleeves on a doorknob or something and rip it. 

If you are getting it, enjoy! 

I do plan to shop clearance today!

Honored Contributor

It's really pretty but way to much sleeves for me.  It would drive me nuts as it would probably catch on everything.

Honored Contributor

Purchased it in blue!  Going on a cruise next year (first vacation I'm taking in 10 years) and this will be perfect. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with everyone here saying that the sleeves might be overwhelming, especially on petites. I saw Sarah, the host, wearing it the other morning and although the top looked very cute on her, those sleeves appeared a bit too much on her small frame. She also had it ON her shoulders which would be the way I'd wear it if I got it.

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper how exciting is that! I would say after 10 years you are certainly due!

it's fun to have things to look forward to--hope you guys have a fantastic cruise Smiley Happy

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

I have a MacBook Pro and I often get a 20% coupie from HSN.  However, among their many restrictions (at least on mine), the coupon cannot be used for the TS or clearance items.  Maybe it's different for others.

Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper how exciting is that! I would say after 10 years you are certainly due!

it's fun to have things to look forward to--hope you guys have a fantastic cruise Smiley Happy

@catchersmom Thank you!  Eleven months away, and I'm nearly packed! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I just saw it... I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL.  Big and baggy.... just not a good look on anyone big or small.