Honored Contributor

Re: HSN COLLEEN LOPEZ T.S. UP!

@muttmom wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I ordered the black.   I might order the navy.  It's gorgeous 

I ordered black and ivory.  I went for the petite even though technically I am not petie height wise.  I am thin and was afraid the regular would overwhehm me.  I doubt I'll wear it off my shoulders.

As for the clearance prices, I've bought things earlier in the month for $10 less.   RetailMeNot has a coupon for 50% off sale prices but it hasn't worked with anything I put in my cart.

@muttmom, if you scroll down the HSN homepage, there is an icon that says Summer Sale.  The 50% off only works on those specific items.  It's not even a RetailMeNot specific coupon.  The code is right on the homepage with that icon.  

Honored Contributor

I'm excited to receive the black.  I love anything that's not cropped and has bell-sleeves. I think due to the length of this top, it's better suited for someone a bit taller.  I thought the medium looked a bit big on Colleen.  

She should have sized down. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Don't see how you could eat, or even use "the facilities"??

Respected Contributor

I think the top is very cute on Colleen.  She wears off the shoulder all the time.  If I wore it my friends would think I had lost it, LOL!

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, but the width of the sleeves is stopping me, quite overwhelming, must be a foot wide.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Very pretty, but the width of the sleeves is stopping me, quite overwhelming, must be a foot wide.

that stopped me also......plus i thought that the lace was overdone. it would have looked nicer if it had just been lace on the bottom of the top OR on the sleeves, but not both.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Don't see how you could eat, or even use "the facilities"??

I owndered the same thing about the white off the shoulder top Amy has on tonight.  Just what do you do with those sleeves???