Honored Contributor

Re: HSN COLLEEN LOPEZ T.S. UP!

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just saw it... I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL.  Big and baggy.... just not a good look on anyone big or small.

Good for you!  Money saved!!!Woman LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Did anyone size down? 

I stayed with my regular size.  I wanted it to be flowy.  Colleen said she was wearing her regular size medium, but could have sized down to the small.  I didn't think it looked over-sized on her. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I have a MacBook Pro and I often get a 20% coupie from HSN.  However, among their many restrictions (at least on mine), the coupon cannot be used for the TS or clearance items.  Maybe it's different for others.

@Krimpette

The restrictions they put on their coupons prevent me from using them very often because they can't be used on clearance, TS, or TS pre-sale items. With few exceptions, I can get a better price than 20% off by shopping clearance items. I had so many coupons from HSN in July & I am not sure I used any of them, maybe one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the picture that I posted elsewhere, Colleen was wearing the small because someone asked.  When I watched this morning, Sarah had it on but I don't know what size she was wearing because I tuned in late but it looked nice on her.  Shannon Fox had it on and she said she had on her regular size and not to size down. But it looked more fitted on her which made me think maybe she had it pinned in the back.

I'm passing on this.  I think it's gorgeous but I just cannot imagine where I would wear this.  I think I would get such limited wear from it, I just can't justify the purchase.  It's not something I'd wear to work and as others have said, for dining out, those sleeves would become a nuisance for me personally, although without those sleeves, this top would be blah. 

It does come in petites for those who are on the shorter side and are concerned about the length.

I just watched HSN live on my computer for a minute and Lesley Ann Machado is the host.  I'm not sure if she needed the petite and is wearing the regular or if she's still too short even for the petite but I'm not liking it on her at all.  It's almost to her knees.       

I know me. This is a top I'd love on someone else but it's not me. 

For those who buy it, enjoy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 I agree.  It's a little too dramatic for my taste. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Not my style - I am not a fan of that much lace or bell sleeves 

Respected Contributor

I'd wear it with one of my leather skirts and a pair of heels on Sunday.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36

With the exception of the basics, black and ivory, I find the colors off some how?!

I'm a big fan of green but I don't think they could have picked a worse version of it!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Bri36

With the exception of the basics, black and ivory, I find the colors off some how?!

I'm a big fan of green but I don't think they could have picked a worse version of it!

@Andreatoo, they look different on air than they did on her FB page. 

I'm not a fan of the red.  Colleen described it as a clay color.  I wouldn't wear pink or the green.  The ivory is nice, but it's not a color I wear either. 

Black is my go to color.  I can wear it with jeans or black or white pants.  I think it's on waitlist now. 

I do love the navy.  I don't think I need two of the same tops though.  LOL

Valued Contributor

I purchased this top the last time Colleen offered it. I know they tweaked it because it was so tight to pull off the shoulders but the thing that caused me to send it back was it was SO long. I know it comes in petite length now but looking at the measurements,  it would still be too long. I couldn't even keep it for a bathing suit cover. It looks gorgeous on Colleen and I have a lot of her tops but I cannot pull this one off.  I've never had a problem with length before.