Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Accessories and Fashion Clearance

A lot of the stuff has been on clearance for awhile so the markdowns aren't new.  Many just haven't been shown on air at the marked down prices.

I was a little surprised they were featuring the Iman 2-pack of t-shirts with the necklace as a Showstopper when the sizes were so limited.  The host this morning kept saying all sizes were available when in reality, only XS, S and M were available.  All sizes hadn't been available since they were on clearance for $29.95 because I tried to order them.   

Honored Contributor

@so so I just received a really cute tee from Serena as well.  Short sleeve, flowy heathered grey number.  Funny thing, I bought it last week when she had her today's special.  The tee was $29 then and $49 now!!!!  What a bargain!

Late summer I started bying up slinky 2-pack tees in different styles too.  LOVE THESE!!!  All on sale and the prices kept getting better to date.  Last week I bought a duo at $16.00!!! 

Valued Contributor

I LOVE Slinky Tees and Tanks. i try to stock up when they go on sale. they wash nice and never wrinkle. just so soft and comfy. I bought two Skinny Tees for a huge amount of money here in the Q. i gave them away to my daughter. they were too awkward to wear. too much material.  love slinky and serena T's.

Honored Contributor

@christine03878 wrote:

I LOVE Slinky Tees and Tanks. i try to stock up when they go on sale. they wash nice and never wrinkle. just so soft and comfy. I bought two Skinny Tees for a huge amount of money here in the Q. i gave them away to my daughter. they were too awkward to wear. too much material.  love slinky and serena T's.

I love Slinky tanks & t-shirts, too. I have picked up a few 3 packs over the years. I have been losing weight & replacing with smaller sizes. The clearance prices really help!

Esteemed Contributor

As I check hsn's clearnace items I put 'maybes' on my favorites list. Then I wait for their  free shipping deals on clearance--  and I'm ready to shop! 

Honored Contributor

Enjoy.

Occasionally, I cruise in and out of HSN, but I've never been even slightly tempted by any of their fashions.  They won't be any better for me just because they're on sale.

As one of the other retirees mentioned, I just don't need much any more and I'd rather buy one item I really love than four or five that will "do" in a pinch.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Enjoy.

Occasionally, I cruise in and out of HSN, but I've never been even slightly tempted by any of their fashions.  They won't be any better for me just because they're on sale.

As one of the other retirees mentioned, I just don't need much any more and I'd rather buy one item I really love than four or five that will "do" in a pinch.

@millieshops

I just dropped off two huge bags of clothes for the Goodwill.  Funny how many items I purchased not because I loved them but because I got them at a 'steal'.  I wish I had that money back! I could buy one killer handbag.