Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN 4/16 TS: Comfort Code by Cuddl Duds Pajama Set

I thought the same @Pecky and ordered the berry pink/cool leaves set. 

Respected Contributor

I passed on them due to the length of the sleeve.  Since I am cold so much of the time I need at least a 3/4 length sleeve.  Cute!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I was all set to get a pair to wear working at home but I think they are longer than I want. I wish they had petites instead of saying the length doesn’t matter. 

I did get one one of the sleepshirt (not the flutter sleeve one) that is in the same prints. 

@willdob3  - I think the sleep shirt is cute! Please post a review. I've tagged it and the TS set.

Looking forward to a little off time this weekend and some fun IMAN fashion shows on Sunday. Hoping to relax, watch the shows and do some at home spa treatments

@Chi-town girl 

I received my sleepsirt and like it. I got the cool leaves/berry print with the leopard wearing sunglasses. It comes almost to my knees. The fabric is lightweight and soft, very comfortable. I can see wearing it for both sleep and lounging around the house. I’ll probably use it more for sleep.

I also ordered & received 2 pair of the D&C TS petite beach pants, in the olive tie dye and turquoise ikat. They are a good length and both prints are very nice. I am working from home right now and these will be comfortable and fun for wearing when working or not working. I wouldn’t wear them in public. I think woven beach pants, while still casual, are a better choice for me in public.

I seem to feel the need for an extensive work at home wardrobe so my employer may have to leave me here permanently. Smiley Wink I was concerned the HSN TS might be too short (I now think they would probably be fine) and then QVC had the Capri length Cuddl Duds set so I ordered 2 of those in the regular length. They should hit me just above my ankles for a cropped pants look. I got the red (bright pinky red)/lush floral and the teal/zebra print. One more selling point with these is that, while I really don’t need more casual lounge pants, I could definitely use more tops and this is a good price for a set.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I was all set to get a pair to wear working at home but I think they are longer than I want. I wish they had petites instead of saying the length doesn’t matter. 

I did get one one of the sleepshirt (not the flutter sleeve one) that is in the same prints. 

@willdob3  - I think the sleep shirt is cute! Please post a review. I've tagged it and the TS set.

Looking forward to a little off time this weekend and some fun IMAN fashion shows on Sunday. Hoping to relax, watch the shows and do some at home spa treatments

@Chi-town girl 

I received my sleepsirt and like it. I got the cool leaves/berry print with the leopard wearing sunglasses. It comes almost to my knees. The fabric is lightweight and soft, very comfortable. I can see wearing it for both sleep and lounging around the house. I’ll probably use it more for sleep.

I also ordered & received 2 pair of the D&C TS petite beach pants, in the olive tie dye and turquoise ikat. They are a good length and both prints are very nice. I am working from home right now and these will be comfortable and fun for wearing when working or not working. I wouldn’t wear them in public. I think woven beach pants, while still casual, are a better choice for me in public.

I seem to feel the need for an extensive work at home wardrobe so my employer may have to leave me here permanently. Smiley Wink I was concerned the HSN TS might be too short (I now think they would probably be fine) and then QVC had the Capri length Cuddl Duds set so I ordered 2 of those in the regular length. They should hit me just above my ankles for a cropped pants look. I got the red (bright pinky red)/lush floral and the teal/zebra print. One more selling point with these is that, while I really don’t need more casual lounge pants, I could definitely use more tops and this is a good price for a set.

@willdob3  - TY for the review.  Glad they are keepers. 

So much uncertainty right now! At least there are some good values offered to you as you build your at home wardrobe.

My wardrobe requirements haven't changed but now that we're in a season change I'm wearing things that feel 'new' - it's been fun! I need to buy some new shoes/sandals (replacements) and I do have some fashion items sitting in online carts at a few retailers. H has some good clearance priced items, just waiting for a free ship bc I can hit that usual $75 min

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@willdob3  - TY for the review.  Glad they are keepers. 

So much uncertainty right now! At least there are some good values offered to you as you build your at home wardrobe.

My wardrobe requirements haven't changed but now that we're in a season change I'm wearing things that feel 'new' - it's been fun! I need to buy some new shoes/sandals (replacements) and I do have some fashion items sitting in online carts at a few retailers. H has some good clearance priced items, just waiting for a free ship bc I can hit that usual $75 min

@Chi-town girl 

I’m happy with the loungewear purchases I’ve made. Until a year or so ago, I just didn’t buy this kind of thing and didn’t have anything nice to wear st home. I live alone so I just didn’t bother. I had a change in mindset for the better & my clothes reflect that. 

Have fun shoe shopping! Sandals are all I’d purchased for my spring/summer work wardrobe before all this happened. I’d tried a Tolani TS but that did not work for me & it went back. Beautiful print but I need a different style, a button down blouse or a cardigan maybe. 

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

I thought the same @Pecky and ordered the berry pink/cool leaves set. 

@LIndaMJ I love both pairs I ordered.  They are so soft and comfortable.  I did order Cuddle Duds TSV in the navy ikat too.  I probably won't get them for 3 weeks like the other things I have ordered from QVC.  HSN is extremely fast with their shipping.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky I love my set also! They fit so we'll and  as you said they are soft and comfortable.  And I was also surprised how quickly they shipped! I ordered the Cuddle Duds in the black/leopard and like you, who knows when they will get here.