Trusted Contributor

Re: HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SEE THESE UGLY SHOES?

Espadrilles are sold at Talbots, Ann Taylor, many high end stores.  I like to wear them in the warmer weather.  I wouldn't wear them to a wedding or anything formal, or a dressy occasion.  But, they are a bit dressier than running around in my sneaks.  😁

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette, ITA, I am not getting the TSV, don't care for them for me, but I know they are a popular style for many others. Not everything aired is something I want. lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Secretariat1 wrote:

PM STYLE IS ONLY TWO HOURS AND ALREADY THEY'VE PRESENTED THESE BORING, UGLY SHOES TWICE?

WOULD IT KILL YOU, QVC, TO ACTUALLY SERVE UP SOMETHING STYLISH IN YOUR SHOE COLLECTION FOR A CHANGE?

First of all .....  all caps is SHOUTING and really not necessary.   I suggest you google "Message Board Etiquette" and learn the basics.

Secondly, if you want to communicate something to QVC, place your comments in the Suggestion Box section below.

Thirdly, "stylish", like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.  QVC is going to offer what will sell well and not have to deal with a lot of returns.   If you are of the age where you want lots of fads and novelty accessories, you should be shopping elsewhere.  

Think about it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

...I just remember the saying that there is a lid for every pot....

@dex

The person who thought up that saying has never seen my pots and pans cupboard LOL!

Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

If you are going to scream at us about a product you don't like...it would be nice if you got the name of the show correct...Its AM STYLE.....

Respected Contributor

I thought they were cute and ordered the navy in my regular size. 

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF  I think that's funny too.  But don't give up, you just haven't found those lost lids yet.

How can these shoes be called ugly?  They are so basic.  It's like calling a t-shirt ugly. 

I think the jute around the bottom will show dirt pretty quickly.  Somewhere here another poster recommended spraying them with something, not sure what.  That could be worth doing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Even though I commented earlier on this thread,  IMO the best way to deal with the OP is just to ignore and not post under her threads.   Maybe then she'll stop her modus operandi of posting, when she stops getting any reactions.

Frequent Contributor

The OP said PM style not AM style.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered from the Insider magazine and received them earlier this week. I got the navy in my normal size 9, they are comfortable and quiet stylish.