Esteemed Contributor

Oh, may I also add, another aggrevating thing is when the good old buy now, sizes are selling out!  then the yellow and reds flash on screen (never a dash <which means no longer available> though).  Go online sometime after they go that route - you probably won't even see anything on waitlist!

It's sad that they often go that low for a sale.  It just results in total mistrust of the company and those affiliated with it.  IMHO, QVC should ban high pressure sales and stress more informative presentations.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

....and I'm sure they're getting one in every color.

@kivah

.....and buying multiples for the gift closet....you know, for the garbage man, the mailperson, the UPS guy, your lawn crew, nail tech, hairdresser, school bus driver, teacher, teacher's aid, the kid that takes your groceries to your car, etc.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I think they do order sometimes.

Honored Contributor

I've heard a host or two say 'I think I have this color, too'.   Wouldn't they know?  Shame on me, because I like all of the hosts.  Just had to throw that into the mix for (not so nice) measure.   Oh, well.  No one is perfect, including myself. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I just can't Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Whatever the motivation, it is tacky behavior.  Very non-professional, and I wish QVC would instruct their hosts to stop it.  

Respected Contributor

@dancingqueen wrote:
I always thought hosts were suppose to order garments after the show is over. The items are for us to order first, I remember years ago hosts commenting they had to wait to see what's still available after presenting . I am watching Shawn right now sat. evening and she's having someone up in the booth ordering her items as she is presenting them.

Why would you think that?  They order from their phone or shout it out to the behind scenes person (whoever that may be ... producer or whatever"  to order for them.  They've been doing that for a very long, long time.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

....and I'm sure they're getting one in every color.

@kivah

Respected Contributor

I love to hear the host shout out for someone to please order this or that for her. It makes her more real and Heartbelievable.

Come on all you show host's keep on shouting out to order one for you!  Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

Yes, they are supposed to wait.  Another example of Shawn's

unprofessional behavior.  Rules not meant for her.  You 

would not see MBR doing it.  Another LR antic.

@dancing 522queen