Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

She was wearing a logo top over a skirt (or maybe a dress).

It did look cute didn't it?

I'm not usually a fan of red but I did like it in that jacket...

When I saw her, she had on a blue jacket of some sort.  It was right as they were going into the presentation of the DB faux fur vest. She took the jacket off to put the vest on.

That's how I knew she was wearing a dress, not a skirt.  Dennis even commented that he liked her dress.  It was really pretty.  It had a cut out in the back.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

To help us order the correct size, please don't say you wear a small when the item is clearly pulling on your arms and/or buttons bursting. There are no judgements if you usually wear a medium in that line. Sometimes when the rack is rolled out, the hosts' correct size may not be on there, but they take one, put it on and say this is my usual size XXS. No way!  You'd have to weigh 100 lbs. w/ no bust to fit in XXS! Be honest so we don't have to pay to return items. In the future, if host is not truthful w/ her sizing & I order accordingly, I will make a note of date, time, show & host. If item of clothing does not fit, I'll call CS & ask for free return because host was misleading w/ sizing. I will have data written down to offer as proof.

I am not 100 lbs.  I, in some clothes on QVC, wear an XXS.  It's called vanity sizing.  Some XXS's on QVC's are smalls in B and M.

Yes, some of the hosts and models are in QVC clothing that is clearly too small for them--pulling and doesn't look right.  That being said, some are in XXS and they are too big for them.  QVC wants us all to think we are smaller than we are.

Some of the hosts would be M in B and M and they are taking XS in QVC clothing.

Shawn K is clearly not heavy, but she wears XXS in QVC clothing and it is too small for her.  She needs a small

I'm l05 lbs., @winamac1, and Susan Graver was selling a pant where a 36" hip was a 2. It's risky buying b/c of the probability of return.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Cameron asked Shawn what size she was wearing in a Halston jacket. It was a size 2, fit her like a straight jacket, but she just loved it.

I flipped past PMS last night and saw Shawn in a jacket of some sort and it was so tight, it looked like the seams were going to split. 

But on another note, I thought her dress was super cute. 

She loves a tight jacket or top, @Lipstickdiva.  Isaac has even told her to size up, and he doesn't like tight-fitting fashion. And she Obi belts thick jackets that look bad on her.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

To help us order the correct size, please don't say you wear a small when the item is clearly pulling on your arms and/or buttons bursting. There are no judgements if you usually wear a medium in that line. Sometimes when the rack is rolled out, the hosts' correct size may not be on there, but they take one, put it on and say this is my usual size XXS. No way!  You'd have to weigh 100 lbs. w/ no bust to fit in XXS! Be honest so we don't have to pay to return items. In the future, if host is not truthful w/ her sizing & I order accordingly, I will make a note of date, time, show & host. If item of clothing does not fit, I'll call CS & ask for free return because host was misleading w/ sizing. I will have data written down to offer as proof.

I am not 100 lbs.  I, in some clothes on QVC, wear an XXS.  It's called vanity sizing.  Some XXS's on QVC's are smalls in B and M.

Yes, some of the hosts and models are in QVC clothing that is clearly too small for them--pulling and doesn't look right.  That being said, some are in XXS and they are too big for them.  QVC wants us all to think we are smaller than we are.

Some of the hosts would be M in B and M and they are taking XS in QVC clothing.

Shawn K is clearly not heavy, but she wears XXS in QVC clothing and it is too small for her.  She needs a small

I'm l05 lbs., @winamac1, and Susan Graver was selling a pant where a 36" hip was a 2. It's risky buying b/c of the probability of return.

I'm not 105 and I can't imagine how you can fit into many QVC clothes.  My sis is 108 or 109 and can't wear anything from QVC.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

the Q would have to incorporate negative sizing and xxxxxsmalls to accommodate the true 0-2s!

Honored Contributor

What I've noticed in the past is that there are a lot of items with tight arms on the slimmest of models.  That's why it's important to have several models wearing several sizes.  'Just to see' how we will look.  ('All in all' the Q has been doing a good job re: TSVs and many shows.)........... p.s.:  I'm the one who likes seeing Medium-sized items, models. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

UPDATE:  Watched a previously recorded SG show on QVCPlus (today, Thurs. Dec. 8).  Anyway, one of the models was wearing a size Medium.  The tops looked very, very nice on her.  Arms not too tight (although virtually none of SG's tops' arms are ever too tight).  This model, 'Ellen' recently had a baby just nine weeks ago!  Wow, did she look fabulous in Susan's items.  'I must say' that the fit seems to always be very flattering re: SG's items.   It's worth taking a look at the items on that show.  JMO

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
QVC Customer Care