Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@q-girl wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Ridiculous! I've never seen employees in a store wearing the store clothing! I wouldn't wear QVC clothing either. Except for a very few items, Q clothes are over-sized, old lady items.

@ellaphant. . . . Ouch!! Kinda harsh, yeah ? On any given day you may find me in head to toe QVC but, despite being 60 yrs. old and wearing a (QVC) size L pants and XL-1X top, I really don't consider myself to be an over-sized old lady. Nor do I look like one. I also don't look like a hip 25 year old, but neither do I want to.

Yes, the Q knows who there customers are, if I want to see the young hosts perform, I go to BeautyIQ. Elise and Courtney are adorable and call everyone beauties. I like most of the clothes the hosts show in their closet shows, but I don't think they actually own what they are selling and I don't care, but I don't like them lieing about it. I totally agree with you qgirl.

Yep,@blackhole99, I, too, don't care if the host owns the clothes being presented, and I don't care if even one other person purchases the same garment I do. If I like it I spend my money for it and I wear it with joy. Good enough for me.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!