Occasional Contributor

Re: HOLY COW The DOONEY VENDOR and LISA...

No busygirl, I don't wear false lashes, I was blessed with full, long lashes. Sometime I do put on a little mascara though.

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2014 brunette8706 said:
On 4/5/2014 PrettyinPink37 said:

Yes, they're so beautiful! Lisa is a gorgeous woman. Just don't understand the need to criticize her all of time, like some of the posters do. I enjoy watching her. No, I'm no kin to her, don't know her personally, and I'm not in love with a host. Just so happy to see a positive post about her!

I totally agree. I believe these hosts and vendors READ THIS BOARD. It's funny now Lisa is doing a more softer look, and Sue changed her hair style and Jackie looks really pretty, love what she is wearing, it's fits her perfectly.

I think some of the hosts read the boards. I don't think Lisa pays much attention to these boards. She told me at the beauty bash years ago she doesn't. She wasn't the one who used to respond to most e'mails years ago either. She had an assistant.

I do think a lot of the vendors read the boards. The hurtful things said about the Dooney vendor shouldn't have been posted.

If Lisa R. read the boards the way many think she does, she'd have ditched the hair extensions, stopped with so much of the self tanning, wouldn't have worn the bell-bottomed jeans for a long time, the ivory pants for 2 years, etc. I think Lisa R does exactly what Lisa R wants to do and wears what she wants to wear-as she should.

I caught 5 or so minutes of the Dooney show last night, and they both looked great.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

On 4/5/2014 PrettyinPink37 said:

No busygirl, I don't wear false lashes, I was blessed with full, long lashes. Sometime I do put on a little mascara though.

That is all I do too is a little mascara. I just wondered what it would look like if I did. Probably should have tried it when I was younger. Would look funny on me now.

Trusted Contributor

The Dooney girl (SUE) is on again. Still looking FAB! Love her new look.