Honored Contributor

HELP from ladies that have bought Catherine’s Suprema Capris.

[ Edited ]

Hi All. It’s stifling hot here in Florida today and I desperately need capris in a cool enough fabric. I don’t want dressy capris because I’ll be sweating like crazy in them. It’s 88 right now and it will be getting hotter soon. I was thinking about ordering Suprema capris from Catherine’s, a plus size fashions company. I just want to know if anyone has these capris. If you do have them; are they cool when worn? I know they are knit and that’s why I’m asking. I have a few other capris but they are just too nice and too dressy to waste by wearing them in this heat.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: HELP from ladies that have bought Catherine’s Suprema Capris.

Mindy, nearly all my clothing comes from Catherine’s so I’m very familiar.  I live in Western PA and have tried Suprema shorts, capris, and pants.  They are extremely hot and stick to me so I would advise you not to purchase Suprema.

I find Roaman’s has a line of shorts, capris, and slacks that wear like iron, hold their shape, and are reasonably priced especially when they have the 40%-50% sales.  Below is the information on the capris.  I hope this helps.

Soft Knit Capri Pant
#0526-55487-9999

Respected Contributor

i have some tek-gear capris, from kohl's. they are more of a sports wear type of fabric.Penny's has a sport line, with capris too. i wear plus size, too. good luck, staying cool in the summer, is a tough one.

Honored Contributor

@PrettyWoman1952 wrote:

Mindy, nearly all my clothing comes from Catherine’s so I’m very familiar.  I live in Western PA and have tried Suprema shorts, capris, and pants.  They are extremely hot and stick to me so I would advise you not to purchase Suprema.

I find Roaman’s has a line of shorts, capris, and slacks that wear like iron, hold their shape, and are reasonably priced especially when they have the 40%-50% sales.  Below is the information on the capris.  I hope this helps.

Soft Knit Capri Pant
#0526-55487-9999

Your reply rocks.