Contributor

HELP PLEASE!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE OR HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM?????

Just noticed ladies since could not sleep (and looking at all the great stuff)that my rating had dropped from 1000 contrib.to 500 to 250.Had called/e-mailed when dropped to 500 stating that this happened after I supported a lady who was angry that the forum was closed on Christmas and there was a group of "alone"people that were planning on contacting each other using the forum.I agreed and felt that many worked holidays-maybe they could rotate,etc.,thanked the techs for all their work,and that many shut-ins,etc.used the forum to avoid being lonely-we all have been there,even in a crowded room.Well,looked up other 1000's-had them beat by about 50 reviews,ratings were 4.7 or 4.8(theirs in the 3's), and had 20+ answers to questions(theirs 2-3).By the way, bought more in the last few months while healing than any time before.Will call corporate on Monday.Not the end of the world by any means(I will live) and hubby says to close acct.and send all the gifts and other stuff back.Does anyone know what gives?????