Esteemed Contributor

You might have a 20% off coupon at the Southern channel in your mailbox.

Honored Contributor

I received mine yesterday. It was only good 1 day & already expired.

Honored Contributor

I had one from HSN yesterday also.  Only good for one day.  

Honored Contributor

I've been a customer at HSN since the 80s and I've never gotten a coupon from them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

You might have a 20% off coupon at the Southern channel in your mailbox.

I spent mine yesterday! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor
I get coupons all the time from HSN...I don't always use them. I tried to use mine later after the super bowl and it had expired. Probably just as well, I am trying really hard to not spend money unless absolutely necessary.
Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I get coupons all the time from HSN...I don't always use them. I tried to use mine later after the super bowl and it had expired. Probably just as well, I am trying really hard to not spend money unless absolutely necessary.

@NativeJax -

I don't usually use the coupons either. But this time I happened to have something I wanted & it actually qualified for the coupon so it was perfect timing. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I missed that one. That's OK, b/c I didn't have something on my mind. I usually do, though. Just bought Dr. Graf's Retinol trio with hand cream, body wash & body butter. My timing is off a little.

Honored Contributor

I just wrote down several coupons I found on thier message board. I don't know if any of them will work for me or not. Last month when I looked there I found 1 for $10 off that worked.

Honored Contributor

This reply probably belongs in the Pet Peeve thread, 'but still'..........I'm not to crazy about seeing 'One day coupon and/or sale' emails at the end of my day..........Wish they were two-day sales instead.  Would give us/me more time to take advantage of the sales and/or coupons, especially if we shop in person at B&M stores.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).