Trusted Contributor

I own 4 of the 3/4 sleeve UNECK tops.  I LOVE THEM.

But this one, I am not sure of.  I am afraid it may cling in the wrong spots.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus . It's supposed to get very hot here today (souteastern PA) with the temps near 100!  Good day to stay indoors....last week was great though!...the days it wasn't raining it was in the upper 70s with low humidity.

@haddon9  Yes, had the same rain & cool temps. last week...got spoiled. Finding it difficult to drag myself to gym  this morning. Skipped my weights class at 6:30 (up until 11:30 last night cleaning up after Father’s Day cookout...GDs were in high gear). Will get to the indoor running track late morning after another cup a joe!....then food shopping, dry cleaner, drug store...usual Monday mornings for me.

@Shanus  Good for you getting up early to go the the gym!  I plan on starting (after a 6 month break) tomorrow morning again.

Honored Contributor

My guess is that the fabric doesn't cling. BUT when it lays against you then that's where the problems lies. You can see tmi.

Honored Contributor

There must have been an over abundance of modal because that seems to be the fabric choice du jour all of a sudden on QVC.  Hosts can't stop talking about it and all the lines are using it all of a sudden. 

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus . It's supposed to get very hot here today (souteastern PA) with the temps near 100!  Good day to stay indoors....last week was great though!...the days it wasn't raining it was in the upper 70s with low humidity.

@haddon9  Yes, had the same rain & cool temps. last week...got spoiled. Finding it difficult to drag myself to gym  this morning. Skipped my weights class at 6:30 (up until 11:30 last night cleaning up after Father’s Day cookout...GDs were in high gear). Will get to the indoor running track late morning after another cup a joe!....then food shopping, dry cleaner, drug store...usual Monday mornings for me.

@Shanus  Good for you getting up early to go the the gym!  I plan on starting (after a 6 month break) tomorrow morning again.

@haddon9. That’s great! Are you happy to get back on schedule?

Honored Contributor

Re: HALTON TEE S V

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There must have been an over abundance of modal because that seems to be the fabric choice du jour all of a sudden on QVC.  Hosts can't stop talking about it and all the lines are using it all of a sudden. 

Yes, must have been good growing season for the beechwood trees. It's also ecofriendly which attracts clothing manufacturers.

Honored Contributor

I am extremely underwhelmed by this TSV.   I don't like short sleeve tops anyway.

I do like the colors.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus  Once I get into going again I'll be happy but lately I've been feeling lazy.  I'm hoping that getting up early to go to the gym will help in more ways than one! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  The price of cotton has gone way up...not sure why. Used to love well made cotton tees and tops. Seems like now they’re all mixed w/ rayon, model, poly, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HALTON TEE S V

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Shanus  Once I get into going again I'll be happy but lately I've been feeling lazy.  I'm hoping that getting up early to go to the gym will help in more ways than one! Smiley Happy

@haddon9  If I don’t go 1st thing in the morning, I never get there. Besides, want to shower & get on w/ my day. Definitely don’t want to go to the gym during the day and hit the shower again.