Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I agree...it's much easier this time of year to get up early. Once I'm done I feel more awake and can get on with my day!

Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

I have two of the original ones, with a scoop neck.  I liked them a lot until I noticed a lot of pilling.  Anyone else?

@Magny

As mentioned above, I have 3 of the originals, have worn and washed them a million times with no pilling. Maybe I got lucky.

Honored Contributor

I have the scoop neck original one in pink and I really wouldn't mind a few more

I have no issue with cling or with it being too see through.  It's not heavy, for sure, but it's not a problem.  

And I'm not usually a fan of a short sleeve, but this one is a bit shorter than some, which I like, it hits my upper arm in a nice place.   I hate a short sleeve that sits right in the middle of my bicep.  I like it closer to a cap sleeve length.

Anyway, I think it's a useful top and it feels nice!

Honored Contributor

To all of the people who experience pilling.I wonder if it is what you wash with the items.I am a huge separtor and only wash like fabrics together.I would not put fleece with smooth fabricfor eg.If there are Velcro’s or other embellishments then I don’t wash those items with smooth fabrics either.I have many more laundry rules and i rarely get pilling.

Trusted Contributor

I washed them by hand.  I think the minute I wear a cross-body bag, or maybe it’s the seat belt, almost everything pills.  I do not remember this happening so much in the past.  As Louis dell’Olio has explained, quality can vary greatly within the same fabric.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

To all of the people who experience pilling.I wonder if it is what you wash with the items.I am a huge separtor and only wash like fabrics together.I would not put fleece with smooth fabricfor eg.If there are Velcro’s or other embellishments then I don’t wash those items with smooth fabrics either.I have many more laundry rules and i rarely get pilling.

@dexYes. Those net lingerie bags are great when you think something may get snagged in the washer. 

Honored Contributor

Their modal looks cheap.  I bought a long sleeve from Halston not knowing what modal was, well, it went straight back to the Q.  Clingy, cheap looking.  Whatever happened to using cotton, Halston?  Please do not try to sell me this modal and tell me it is so expensive.  i don't think so.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I have the scoop neck original one in pink and I really wouldn't mind a few more

I have no issue with cling or with it being too see through.  It's not heavy, for sure, but it's not a problem.  

And I'm not usually a fan of a short sleeve, but this one is a bit shorter than some, which I like, it hits my upper arm in a nice place.   I hate a short sleeve that sits right in the middle of my bicep.  I like it closer to a cap sleeve length.

@QueenDanceALot

I'm not a short sleeve fan much either. It has to be just the right length and be slightly angled. But I don't like this shirt at all. Too much volume

Honored Contributor

I hadn't really seen it presented until last night.  I don't remember which model it was but she was wearing the mint green and you could see her entire stomach through the fabric and the waisband, button and zipper of her jeans.  I'm not sure if it was the bright lights or what but I'm thinking I bet in sunshine that would happen as well with a lighter color.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

I'm not a short sleeve fan much either. It has to be just the right length and be slightly angled. But I don't like this shirt at all. Too much volume

@Andreatoo

Well, I can see why you wouldn't like it for yourself, you and your  Bodacious TaTas! Cat LOL

None of the busty ladies looked good in it - IMO.

Only us chicks with tiny boobs looked good in it.

Cat Happy