Honored Contributor

I noticed a show called H HALSTON FASHIONS PREMIERE on HSN tomorrow at 8PM.  If they couldn't make a go of it on QVC, why move it over HSN?

Honored Contributor

I'm betting it's a different Halston line.  Apparently the Halston name is easily bought.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i was in a deep discount shop a few days ago and they were selling Halson slippers for $8.00.  i have Halston sunglasses from a few years ago. any company can use his name, he gave it away in the 80''s.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm betting it's a different Halston line.  Apparently the Halston name is easily bought.

@Kachina624   Dilllard's was selling a line a couple years ago by that name H Halston.  It was higher end and much better quality than what was sold at QVC.  If it is of the quality that I saw at Dillard's, you will like it.  It was selling in the same area as Eileen Fisher, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Ivanka Trump and Calvin Klein.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday. Knowing what HSN sells, I doubt if their Halston line would be very high quality but we can hope.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i really enjoy the H by Halston line on qvc. unfortunately, it does not seem to be moving forward.

i looked at the H Halston line on hsn, but nothing i needed or wanted. it looked like a totally different line from what is on qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

So far there aren't many pieces in this line on HSN.  What they have now seems more dressy and business than what was sold on QVC and the prices seem much higher.  The cheapest piece is $58.00 for a pair of wide leg jersey pants and goes up from there with the most expensive piece being $118.00 for a blazer.   

I own a few pieces from the QVC line and what I have is much more casual and was a lot cheaper in price.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

So far there aren't many pieces in this line on HSN.  What they have now seems more dressy and business than what was sold on QVC and the prices seem much higher.  The cheapest piece is $58.00 for a pair of wide leg jersey pants and goes up from there with the most expensive piece being $118.00 for a blazer.   

I own a few pieces from the QVC line and what I have is much more casual and was a lot cheaper in price.

@Lipstickdiva 

I am wondering if this is what they had left over from Dillard's.  Those were business-like clothing, ladies' luncheon-type attire.  They lasted only a few seasons and seemed to go out about the same time the Ivanka Trump line went out.  I can remember that because it is in the area which I shop at Dillard's.  I recall Ivanka getting such bad press she discontinued her line and there were some great sales on her clothing and I would try to find items I could wear as they were 75% discounted and saw a lot of the H Halston line on deep sales too.  I have more clothes than I will ever wear so I did not buy any but the H Halston looked and felt far nicer than the couple items I purchased at QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday @Kachina624 

If Dillard's quality is similar to Q's quality 

THAT would be something to behold!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday @Kachina624 

If Dillard's quality is similar to Q's quality 

THAT would be something to behold!!!!

@ECBG   I purchased a couple items of the H by Halston from Q and I saw and felt and tried on the H Halston at Dillard's and no comparison.