Super Contributor

I bought the Halston long cardigan when it first aired (gray and bone)...I've been wanting to order and see that it is now $75...what the heck!?!?!?!?...geesh!, I know I paid the TSV price back then and just recently seen that it was marked down in the last few weeks and now this is the highest I've ever seen it and no freakin easy pay...I really want the burgundy, navy and blush, but good lord!

Respected Contributor

@topcat10 wrote:

I bought the Halston long cardigan when it first aired (gray and bone)...I've been wanting to order and see that it is now $75...what the heck!?!?!?!?...geesh!, I know I paid the TSV price back then and just recently seen that it was marked down in the last few weeks and now this is the highest I've ever seen it and no freakin easy pay...I really want the burgundy, navy and blush, but good lord!

I ordered this at a much lower price, too. I also own the Lisa Rinna TSV duster which is also lovely. It is currently almost $20 less if you like the rib style. @topcat10

Esteemed Contributor

Greedy. Uniqlo has a cashmere blend version of this same sweater for about the same price as QVC's nylon blend one.

By the way, I found this sweater didn't hold up well in the wash. I had to replace my black one after a few washes as it looked pretty ragged. And, I washed in gentle cycle and hung to dry!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what cardigan you are talking about but if it's the button front v-neck long cardigan, the petite is in as-is for $35.50 and the regular is in as is for a little over $48.00.

I have no idea what sizes or colors are left.

Honored Contributor

I love this line & the TSV duster. Wish they had reordered the teal color. I bought the gray. 

There is a new duster in a cashmere blend selling for $127. 

The Essentials tops are fabulous. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri