Honored Contributor

For those that have been asking about H by Halston, today they have their fashion premiere now on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

No Cameron, unfortunately.  This representative leaves a great deal to be desired in terms of experience and information.   

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager doesn’t matter to me. Cameron was better than the H brand he brought to QVC. I’m not following the brand elsewhere.  It’s going to take something truly special to get me back to buying.

Honored Contributor

Re: H by Halston

[ Edited ]

There are many different Halston lines in retail.  I don't think this is the same H by Halston that was on QVC.  This is a different line, called H Halston. 

Nordstrom Rack also has H Halston.  

Nordstrom has the fancier line, Halston Heritage.

Dillard's has three Halston lines -- Halston, Halston Heritage, and H Halston.

H by Halston was a proprietary brand for QVC only. 

Esteemed Contributor

XCEL Brands now has ownership and control of essentially all of the Halston names and fashion lines.  Some licenses on some accessories were sold and not under its control.  Yes, each is different, with various price points and distribution channels.

Honored Contributor

I use to like Halston until they started using Modal in all their tops.  You feel like a stretchy queen.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I used to love the Halston line on QVC. Then all of a sudden everything I ordered was just plain awful! The same thing is happening with other designers too! I have many very nice, well made sweaters & cartigans from IM & now the few I tried went right back. Not the same quality anymore.