Honored Contributor

Dillard's sends me email daily, today which contained H Halston apparel items.  Very pretty.  Has anyone here seen or purchased any and if so, what is your opinion?

Honored Contributor

I've seen the label in stores, not sure which one.  I only noticed the label because of his line on QVC.  The line is not remarkable.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

I ordered two HH items from Dillard's (posted on our AMS Live Chat thread) but I haven't received them yet.  L & T also carries the line.

Honored Contributor

I have one top from when the line first came to Q, I wore it once. Should have returned it, but waited too long, so I donated it. I personally didn't care for the feel of the fabric, and it hung funny. If I can find the item number, I will edit this post with the info.

Edited to add item #A282242.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I ordered one item from the QVC line and was not thrilled.  I am hoping the Dillard's line is different.  That is my favortite department store nowadays.  When retirement calls, one can no longer shop Saks albeit my shopping there was minimal, at best.  if one is on a limited income, with my paltry shopping for my needs, Dillard's is more than adequate and has quality for my age group.  I am hoping it is different from the H by Halston at the Q.  Thank you all for your responses.  Lord & Taylor, huh?

Esteemed Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

Dillard's sends me email daily, today which contained H Halston apparel items.  Very pretty.  Has anyone here seen or purchased any and if so, what is your opinion?

I like Cameron but have been disappointed in his collections, @Nonametoday.

I purchased a sweater that I returned b/c there was very scratchy wool in it and it was not made well.

I bought a cotton/modal t-shirt of his that I love, love, love. Most of his things are not for me.

Frequent Contributor

I've purchased a few items from Halston (QVC). I have been happy with all my purchases!

Honored Contributor

I have flats and a coordinating handbag from QVC's Halston line and I appreciate the qualityof both and the fit of the shoes.    I haven't tried any clothing yet.  I've seen things I like, especially the dresses but I only have one life and one body.....I just can't buy from every fashion line that QVC offers.  I wish I could! 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday

I ordered two HH items from Dillard's (posted on our AMS Live Chat thread) but I haven't received them yet.  L & T also carries the line.

Please let me know if and when you get yours and your opinion regarding size, fit, quality, etc.

Respected Contributor

I dress up for work and have a lot of H Halston pieces, both from QVC and from Lord and Taylor.