Honored Contributor

@RollTideRoll2008 wrote:

I dress up for work and have a lot of H Halston pieces, both from QVC and from Lord and Taylor.

Thank you and I thank all the ladies who contributed.  Many thanks and have a great day, all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday

My H Halston from Dillard's arrived today (Item #04945066).  If you didn't check out the AMS Live Chat thread, these are the items.

My classroom is really hot, so I was looking for items that I could wear on the days when I know the room will be at peak temps without looking sloppy.  I debated between the S and XS, but without any reviews/size charts I was just guessing.  I thought from the fit that I would like it more fitted to avoid the low cut top being too low and/or gigantic armholes.

The XS is a good fit, but I will probably not put it in the dryer for too long.  It is lyocell/tencel, but online I wasn't sure about the weight of the item.  (I was hoping it wouldn't be too hot).  These appear to be more like linen, as far as the weight, so I imagine that they will be a wrinkled mess after washing.

Had I gotten the S, I probably would have needed a fitted tank underneath, or a scarf or gigantic necklace to avoid the deep V.  It is also okay for me, as a petite, but someone with a long torso would find it to be cropped, I think.

I paid full price (rebates through Ebates) but I thought they were pieces that I could get a lot of  wear out of, and I didn't see anything like them online other places.

So that's my review.  What item(s) are you considering?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday

My H Halston from Dillard's arrived today (Item #04945066).  If you didn't check out the AMS Live Chat thread, these are the items.

My classroom is really hot, so I was looking for items that I could wear on the days when I know the room will be at peak temps without looking sloppy.  I debated between the S and XS, but without any reviews/size charts I was just guessing.  I thought from the fit that I would like it more fitted to avoid the low cut top being too low and/or gigantic armholes.

The XS is a good fit, but I will probably not put it in the dryer for too long.  It is lyocell/tencel, but online I wasn't sure about the weight of the item.  (I was hoping it wouldn't be too hot).  These appear to be more like linen, as far as the weight, so I imagine that they will be a wrinkled mess after washing.

Had I gotten the S, I probably would have needed a fitted tank underneath, or a scarf or gigantic necklace to avoid the deep V.  It is also okay for me, as a petite, but someone with a long torso would find it to be cropped, I think.

I paid full price (rebates through Ebates) but I thought they were pieces that I could get a lot of  wear out of, and I didn't see anything like them online other places.

So that's my review.  What item(s) are you considering?

NAT : This is exactly what I was considering.  I was thinking about it for some days when I volunteer and drive the Meals on Wheels buggy and it is hot but I am not going to wear shorts or any such thing and I cannot afford Eileen or Bryn Walker for this.  I thought that very cute and if it works out, I might buy other items.  Thank you so much.  Exactly what I wa eyeing.